You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: DJ Ashba @ GunsNRoses.com Nightrain (Live Video Stream Announcement)

Will wrote:

About a week ago DJ Ashba was announced as the next guest on the Nightrain live stream, taking place on November 21st (8pm pacific/11pm eastern)

Source: https://paradisecity.com/post/5272e441d8c5632b1000010d

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

"I have written a ton of material for gnr. I don't know when you are gonna see it but, in the mean time, look at me....oh, and buy my shit."

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
war wrote:

"I have written a ton of material for gnr. I don't know when you are gonna see it but, in the mean time, look at me....oh, and buy my shit."

Haha exactly.

I do think its a cool idea for these chats. Hopefully they continue with every member or as many as they can get to do. Axl one day?  Doubt it but it would be nice.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Hmmm sorry Deej, think I'll be washing my hair that night.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Here are the CliffsNotes of the chat, courtesy of MyGNR.

BroskiRose wrote:

- Dj said he designed Axl and Dizzy's piano artwork and other stuff on the stage.

- "You know me. I don't talk about shit until it's actually fucking happening."

- "Axl couldn't have put together a better lineup of more talented musicians".

- Dj wants to answer the unapproved questions. He assumes that Fernando was the one who approved them.

- He also said that Riad was the hardest song to master and that the part Richard and BBF gave him was difficult.

- He's talking about his version of Better. He said the one that leaked was a super rough cut that took a couple hours. It wasn't mixed or mastered or anything.

- Asked if there is anywhere he has not played but would like to?  His response was South Africa

- When asked about his 2014 plans he said he's pretty sure GNR will be touring. No mention of new music.

- He wants to write a new solo piece for the next tour.

- Asked to give mygnrforum a shout out, ground(ctrl) responds: we love mygnrforum.

Board footer