You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Erin Everly Auctioning Off Numerous Personal Items From Axl Rose

Aussie wrote:

http://loudwire.com/axl-rose-ex-wife-au … s-n-roses/

AXL ROSE’S EX-WIFE AUCTIONING OFF NUMEROUS PERSONAL ITEMS INVOLVING THE GUNS N’ ROSES SINGER

Who wants to buy Axl Rose‘s marriage certificate? How about the actual wedding video of the singer’s marriage to former actress and model Erin Everly? What about a domestic abuse report? Or break-up letters penned by Rose after the marriage didn’t work out? All of this and more can be yours! Seriously.

Celebrity memorabilia is a pretty lucrative industry, and there’s honestly no telling what weird stuff fans will purchase and for what price. For anyone obsessed with Guns N’ Roses vocalist Axl Rose, a mass of unique items from his marriage to Erin Everly has become available at Julien’s Auctions.

The items of for grabs are pieces from “the collection of Erin Everly” and you won’t believe how deeply personal some of them are. More “normal” items such as Axl Rose’s leather pants, the shirt he wore in the ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ video and old backstage passes are being offered for a price, but these are just tips of the iceberg.

Numerous love letters written by Axl Roses for Everly can be purchased for a few hundred bucks, as can clusters of hand-written poems and lyrics from Rose. The pieces start to get weirder, however, as a copy of Rose and Everly’s 1990 wedding video is priced at $2,000 – $3,000. Additionally, the couple’s marriage certificate is also being auctioned off for the same estimated price.

Strangest of all has got to be a copy of a domestic abuse report filed by the Los Angeles Police Department in 1988. The paper details an alleged incident in which the victim was kicked and beaten with fists. This particular package comes with a bill for the sale Everly’s wedding ring, an “I Love You Erin” note written by Rose, a $5,027 receipt from Franklin Fuller Properties and another receipt from Crown T.V. for the repair of a television that Everly claims Rose broke.

See it all for yourself at Julien’s Auctions.

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auction … 1&items=48

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Wouldn't be surprised if Axl doesn't buy all this himself. I wouldn't want some stranger having it, certainly not the personal stuff.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

She must be really hurting for money. It doesn't seem like she's had a very good time of things the last few years. I'm actually shocked she's kept all that stuff.

fwiw, I'd make a bid on the WTTJ video shirt. Does the wedding video include honeymoon? If that exists, that's next.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Fuckin hell check out Axls journal -  Get Financial Freedom, Get lifestyle Freedom, Get House, Get Car, Get Servants!

That mans got everything he's ever dreamed of lol! 14

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

A group of 12 notebook pages handwritten by Axl Rose with notes, lyrics and signed draft letters. One letter, dated August 17, 1984, addresses the topic of a Guns N' Roses album cover and the controversy created. The date is inconsistent with Guns N' Roses album release. Another lists Rose's goals, including "B-1 Establish financial freedom...pay all debts - literal & cerebral...B-3 Find Home - establish bi-coastal dwellings B-4 Get a fucking car!!!...B-5 Servants (secretaries & assistants) Female and Male... ." - linky

Not bad. Paying off all debt is not the first thing many blooming rock stars care to think about, but it's one of the smarter things you can do if you get rich all of a sudden.

A Private Eye wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if Axl doesn't buy all this himself. I wouldn't want some stranger having it, certainly not the personal stuff.

I'm counting on Team Brazil to scurry and shell Everly some Xmas money. Those personal notes can be quite revealing ("The name William proves too much to bear... I don't know what to sign this with") and when you have a batshit-crazy, hair-trigger character like Ax, I can guarantee he raised the roof the minute he heard what's going on. That is, if anyone's mentioned him what's going on...

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

When you have a batshit-crazy, hair-trigger character like Ax, I can guarantee he raised the roof the minute he heard what's going on. That is, if anyone's mentioned him what's going on...

Exactly what I thought!  If he has heard about this, I bet he went totally nuts!  Time for the "calm down" pills.

If I were him I'd be buying the lot, well, maybe not the used trousers or shirt, but all that personal stuff, I would want that out of public hands.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Someone quickly buy all that personal shit and trade it with Axl for the vault!!!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Shame she's not selling any of her It's So Easy bondage gear.  I would have bid on that 16

I'm waiting for Stephanie Seymour to start cleaning out her closet.  I really want her kitty litter.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Scabbie wrote:

Someone quickly buy all that personal shit and trade it with Axl for the vault!!!

16 It's come to blackmail.

But damn no good jackets or a whole lot of GNR related clothing.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

We'll see how long this pic stays up at Paradise City/Backplane.

Oh yeah, Everly, an Atlanta resident, checked out her former hubby's show in 2011.

Board footer