You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Slash in Hampton Beach NH 5/8

FlashFlood wrote:

Anybody going to Slash in Hampton NH tomorrow night? Can't even get tix on the secondary market and dying to go. Wanted to see if anyone may be going and have any they are looking to sell.

I'd apologize for the spam but hey...at least it's a post!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Wish I could help you bro. But I would think there will be someone near and around the venue selling some. Worth a shot if you have no other option.

Just checked stubhub.Com. 4 tickets left but at 150.

Lomax wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Anybody going to Slash in Hampton NH tomorrow night? Can't even get tix on the secondary market and dying to go. Wanted to see if anyone may be going and have any they are looking to sell.

I'd apologize for the spam but hey...at least it's a post!

Other side of the world.

Saw him in Dublin a few months back.
He's on fire at the minute. Well worth seeing if you can find a ticket.
Well worth a walk up to the box office with a wink and a prayer if you're close enough.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Wish I could help you bro. But I would think there will be someone near and around the venue selling some. Worth a shot if you have no other option.

Just checked stubhub.Com. 4 tickets left but at 150.

Damn! I would have jumped on that. Now its just two at 200 apiece.

Already got a hotel room so I'll be monitoring the sites today hoping to catch a break. Thinking something has to pop up. Never seen a secondary market like this.

Plan B is scalping in the neighborhood. Either way I'm going to Hampton with my buddies and drinking our faces off so it's really a win/win. I'd just love to rock out.

Went to a concert on Sunday in Boston - Fishbone. Don't know how many of you are aware of them but back in the 80s and 90s they were basically the black chili peppers. They are fucking unreal but could never quite breakthrough like their peers as they never had that well produced sound that could be eaten up by the masses. Anyway, after the concert Sunday, my brother and I were at the bar when who walks up but Angelo Moore - the lead singer. Several shots of fireball later at his request and I lost my brand new iPhone 6 I had purchased the day before...totally worth it!

Thats why when my favorite acts are in town, I never want to miss out. Who knows what will happen?!

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

Anyway, got tickets to the show for an average of 100 bucks a piece for 3 of them.

Honestly, the show was a little disappointing. Setlist was good. Cool to hear Shadow Life. But when they play the GNR songs live they really do kind of sound like a bar band. Also, way too much Slash wanking in the middle of songs like Rocket Queen. That was a beer break for me.

Still love Todd. He fucking rules. Here's the setlist via setlist.fm:

You're a Lie
        Nightrain
        (Guns N’ Roses cover)
        Avalon
        Ghost
        (Slash cover)
        Back from Cali
        (Slash cover)
        Wicked Stone
        Shadow Life
        Double Talkin' Jive
        (Guns N’ Roses cover)
        You Could Be Mine
        (Guns N’ Roses cover)
        Doctor Alibi
        (Slash cover) (Todd Kerns on lead vocals)
        Welcome to the Jungle
        (Guns N’ Roses cover) (Todd Kerns on lead vocals)
        The Dissident
        Beneath the Savage Sun
        Rocket Queen
        (Guns N’ Roses cover) (with extended guitar solo and jam)
        Bent to Fly
        World on Fire
        Anastasia
        Sweet Child O' Mine
        (Guns N’ Roses cover)
        Slither
        (Velvet Revolver cover)
        Encore:
        Paradise City
        (Guns N’ Roses cover)

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Glad you got to go bro. I went to the show here on Tuesday. I loved it. So glad I got to hear double talking jive. Wasn't expecting it. I thought they sounded well on the GNR tunes. My setlist was about the same only got 30 years to life instead of Shadow Life I think. The NJ crowd ate up and sang all the new songs. But absolutely freaked for the GNR tunes.

Slash did go a little nuts in the middle of RQ. Tad bit long but I was buzzed so it was all good. Overall Slash was in a good mood, moving around, jumping up and down. Seemed to dig the crowd.

Board footer