You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Donald Trump running for President

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Where do you live? Sweden? Tell us how the migration is going in your country.

Pretty close. It's not as bad as Sweden, but it's bad.

People still vote for the same parties though, so I guess they're happy.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

"Only 100 dead in the past decade" ha, that leaves out the 3,000 dead from 9-11. 130 just died in Paris. 200 dead from Egypt  plane explosion. 100 dead from Lebanon bombing. Thousands killed in battlefield. ALL FROM JIHAD. Ask the 14 dead in California if we over estimated their threat. Or Chattanooga. Or Missouri. Or Benghazi, or USS Cole. Come on man, there is a huge problem. And for the love of God don't compare the KKK and Abortiom Bombings to this. THAT IS RARE. Jihad? Not rare.

Yeah, I'm only talking about Americans, not deaths in general. You know, the people that the US gov't under Trump would be protecting by instating a temporary ban on muslims entering the country?

Look, I'm not saying that radical Islam is not a problem, it is and it's 'huge' to borrow one of Trump's favorite words. All I'm saying is that the measures proposed by Trump are ineffective, impractical, un-american and discriminatory.

TheMole

TheMole wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Imo the cnn, msnbc and fox's of the world are just as guilty of spreading fear as anyone

This is unfortunately a very large part of the problem...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

"Only 100 dead in the past decade" ha, that leaves out the 3,000 dead from 9-11. 130 just died in Paris. 200 dead from Egypt  plane explosion. 100 dead from Lebanon bombing. Thousands killed in battlefield. ALL FROM JIHAD. Ask the 14 dead in California if we over estimated their threat. Or Chattanooga. Or Missouri. Or Benghazi, or USS Cole. Come on man, there is a huge problem. And for the love of God don't compare the KKK and Abortiom Bombings to this. THAT IS RARE. Jihad? Not rare.

Yeah, I'm only talking about Americans, not deaths in general. You know, the people that the US gov't under Trump would be protecting by instating a temporary ban on muslims entering the country?

Look, I'm not saying that radical Islam is not a problem, it is and it's 'huge' to borrow one of Trump's favorite words. All I'm saying is that the measures proposed by Trump are ineffective, impractical, un-american and discriminatory.

He may be wrong in his approach but defending this country should be his #1 priority. And yes maybe 100 if you leave out 911 which killed 3,000. And they want to come here. They want to do terrorism in the USA. USA and Israel is their #1 target.

TheMole

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

USA and Israel is their #1 target.

Of course! Because those are the two countries that have had the most violent interactions with muslims in the middle east. That's the whole reason I'm saying we shouldn't make things worse by singling out Islam with stupid legislative proposals from idiotic presidential candidates!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Where do you live? Sweden? Tell us how the migration is going in your country.

Pretty close. It's not as bad as Sweden, but it's bad.

People still vote for the same parties though, so I guess they're happy.

Describe the negatives of the refugees and the positives. How are they getting along with the locals? Are they treating your women nice? Is this a smooth migration? Are they appreciative of your hospitality. Are the locals worried for any reason?  Tell me the positives and negatives. Be objective as possible.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

USA and Israel is their #1 target.

Of course! Because those are the two countries that have had the most violent interactions with muslims in the middle east. That's the whole reason I'm saying we shouldn't make things worse by singling out Islam with stupid legislative proposals from idiotic presidential candidates!

Oh, so it is Israel's and USA's fault there is Jihad? Just want to make sure I am following you. Whose fault is it there is Jihad?

TheMole

TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Oh, so it is Israel's and USA's fault there is Jihad? Just want to make sure I am following you. Whose fault is it there is Jihad?

Come on man, be intellectually fair here, you know that's not what I'm saying. If there's 5 people out in the woods and they run into a bear, it seems only logical that the one who pokes the damn thing is going to be the one that gets attacked, no?

Don't poke the bear, don't make yourself a target...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Come on man, be intellectually fair here, you know that's not what I'm saying. If there's 5 people out in the woods and they run into a bear, it seems only logical that the one who pokes the damn thing is going to be the one that gets attacked, no?

And therein lies the problem.  We have to poke the bear because nobody else will.  We get shit on for being isolationists and we get shit on if we poke the bear. 

If the non-radical Muslims would take care of their own problem, we wouldn't have to be the world's police.  They don't do anything about it because they are all trained by their bible that what the jihadists are doing is the right thing.  Even if they personally don't do it, they don't do anything to stop it either.  They need to fix the perception people have about Muslims.  Nobody else can do it.

I said it before.  Trump only has power because of the shit Obama has (or hasn't) been doing the past 8 years.  They built up the resentment and they created this feeling of enough is enough by shoving this PC shit down everyone's throat.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

And therein lies the problem.  We have to poke the bear because nobody else will.  We get shit on for being isolationists and we get shit on if we poke the bear. 

If the non-radical Muslims would take care of their own problem, we wouldn't have to be the world's police.  They don't do anything about it because they are all trained by their bible that what the jihadists are doing is the right thing.  Even if they personally don't do it, they don't do anything to stop it either.  They need to fix the perception people have about Muslims.  Nobody else can do it.

I said it before.  Trump only has power because of the shit Obama has (or hasn't) been doing the past 8 years.  They built up the resentment and they created this feeling of enough is enough by shoving this PC shit down everyone's throat.

Preach it brotha! Trump is popular because of the failures of Obama. If Obama was a uniter like Bill Clinton, there would be no vacuum for Trump to fill. Obama's lack of vision, leadership, doctrine has lead to this.

Board footer