You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

haha, yea I drove him away. Poor Axl!!! I probably ruined a chance at a reunion too.

Cramer, I saved Jacob's ass by deleting the OP!  I am so glad I did... Now Popcorn and Jacob are safe from the chopping block for now!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Since I'm already getting PM's.... I don't know if that was Axl. My gut tells me no. I think it was Neemo who asked TB back in 08 if our "dexter" was really Axl and they said no. Unless we hear otherwise I'd be skeptical of any dexter posts. I need to head to bed soon but really don't want to incase this is Axl lol 16

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

haha, yea I drove him away. Poor Axl!!! I probably ruined a chance at a reunion too.

Cramer, I saved Jacob's ass by deleting the OP!  I am so glad I did... Now Popcorn and Jacob are safe from the chopping block for now!

And to think...all you wanted to do was wash your car up a little bit.

Will

Will wrote:

Ive gotta shoot sad I've posted on Twitter asking Axl and GNR if this is a real account since thats the only way I know how to contact them.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Guys, the first post ever from a guy that joined almost the exact same time as the Dexter from MYGNRFORUM comes tonight in this crazy thread... Are you fuckers serious?  Clearly it was the same Dexter that joined here back in 2008.  Question is, is the Dexter from Mygnr and this site the same.  I think yes.  And why would management have to know that? Maybe he joined and didn't tell them??? Maybe when TB was asked, they didn't know he joined another site...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

Ive gotta shoot sad I've posted on Twitter asking Axl and GNR if this is a real account since thats the only way I know how to contact them.

Hmmm, will that draw unwanted attention here possibly leading him not to post here again, OR, was it a private message to them?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
dexter wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Everybody is scared of Uncle Axl reading this shit? (Which is highly unlikely.)

I'll bet ya 20 dollars worth of car wash tokens that there is no new GnR Album in 2016, none, zip, nada, zilch!

bump so the late night crew can see...

SHIT IS GETTING REAL MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GNR - EVOLUTION, the place where all things 2016 breaks!

Bump

Will

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

Hmmm, will that draw unwanted attention here possibly leading him not to post here again, OR, was it a private message to them?

I dont know how to private message on Twitter, it was just a normal tweet? hmm We dont have many followers on there anyway so I wouldnt worry about unwanted attention.

Where the fuck is Neemo? Im almost certain he spoke to TB about this account before so he can clear this all up.

On the off chance this is Axl and I've gone to bed, I'd like to ask if Down By The Ocean is still being considered for a future release? Also, have you heard any of Evaders remixes and are you a fan? 9

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I there a way to do group private message?? 

Hi Axl!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
dexter wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Everybody is scared of Uncle Axl reading this shit? (Which is highly unlikely.)

I'll bet ya 20 dollars worth of car wash tokens that there is no new GnR Album in 2016, none, zip, nada, zilch!

IN YOUR FACE, CRAMER!

Board footer