You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

IN YOUR FACE, CRAMER!

HA!  Axl is saying, "I will take you up on that shit"... Could it be Cramer that made Axl say, "fuck this, I am gonna get my ride clean and release an album and not deny that smoking guns cat his dream"....

See? I'm actually an inspiration. There is no way I can lose here. Mr. ID should pony me up 20 bucks right now, I'm a winner either way. I accept paypal, bitcoin, and of course car wash tokens.

My ass! I want that money in singles, bitch. I can now afford to add the hot wax option to my next car wash.

Hey, Axl might still be reading. Quick, someone ask who his favorite Disney princess is!!

(It's Ariel)

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

We have currently 29 guests viewing the forum... I bet one of them is Dexter.

misterID

misterID wrote:

My bet.. 2016 CD II...and a certain guitarist coming back. That's right. Mr. Robin Finck.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You're right, there was only 28 just over an hour ago.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

And now we have 30... This could be due to Will's twitter post...

Mr. ID.... I am giving Axl Credit for being very calculated where he places his thumbs up emojicon... In 7 fucking years, he chooses to place it in a reunion thread.  I think we get CDII and Reunion...

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think it was because Cramer smited him. dexter won't stand for that shit.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

My bet.. 2016 CD II...and a certain guitarist coming back. That's right. Mr. Robin Finck.

Wow, that's quite a prediction. I hugged Finck in Tampa...also Axl has soft hands.*

*I think I'm off Axl's Christmas card list now....

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This thread cannot die for some time now... Make this a sticky at the top.. Axl will come back to call our Cramer soon enough!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You're right, there was only 28 just over an hour ago.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Thanks boys....

Jacob is one of the nicest most humble guys in rock you can meet. By the way, he has a really nice brand new Corvette...  I was asking why Adler/Slash always skip Birmingham. Yada yada yada, he says, "Well, you will get to see them next year".... I am going to leave out the rest of our convo... This guy has 0 reason to lie to me. I have been seeing him play live for almost 20 years at local bars/clubs. His own band Lynam is pretty good. He could be fucking with me but that goes against everything I have heard about him. I honestly think he was flattered somebody talked to him about Adler (the band) and had some nice things to say. I wasn't acting like some fan boy. We are just two dudes from Birmingham, AL watching out cars get washed. We all know things could change.. But this all makes sense to me. Even Sorum is "pleading the fifth". Slash is off the grid as far as interviews. Axl is silent. Adler is playing dumb. Dizzy and Fortus are out of the loop. Sure guys, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! Haha.. I hope it happens!

I don't think Jacob is lying either. What he told you is probably what he heard and thinks is supposed to happen. If it happens tough, that's where my hesitancy comes from.

Look at my above post, where I said "axl is silent".......  Was this possibly his first internet post since forever ago?

Board footer