You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Guys, I thought we all remembered this. ID, you memory seems, how should I say, "hazy"

Yes, I was mistaken, I didn't remember, and told the douche he was right. Big mistake.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Somebody got their Jimmies Rustled. Clearly the lack of an announcement has everyone on edge.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Can we ratchet down the tension?

I think these reunion rumors are driving us all crazy although I was crazy long before Slash opened his mouth.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Olorin wrote:
misterID wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Sorry MSL pointed it out? Axl told us all in 2008, we had a good discussion about it all and its ramifications here. Fucks sakes man, when did you become his town crier? Insider this, insider that....  14

Olorin, I was talking about the fact I SAID I didn't think it was ever officially used, and he pointed out it was, so I posted I WAS WRONG. But please, be a fucking prick about it, go right ahead.

Aye, I'm being a dick... Your the one who bounces around forum to forum trying to pick out nuggets from all the rumours of attention seeking wallopers floating around the internet, to come here as if your some kind of important bearer of information. Whatever dude, enjoy, hope it makes you feel real good about yourself. Personally I dont really give a fuck about man nor beast in this internet cartoon cavalcade, I was only interested in the music from my beginnings online till right fucking now.

Toodle Oo 5

I'm actually, you know, contributing to the board, to let the guys who just stick to this board know anything going on they might have missed, not once in a blue moon showing up drunk posting drivel every so often. Nah, I don't play insider, even said I don't have sources or shit like that, just letting guys like SG know when he asks what I heard on the one other site I post on. If it makes you feel awesome to blow up insignificant shit that you say doesn't mean anything to you, go ahead, knock yourself out man.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Why can't we all just get along. ID, I appreciate the news you share, even when it is wrong. Olorin, reconsider your departure.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

As if it couldn't be more embarassing being a present day GnR fan, this happens!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Just finished work for my Aussie client and it's 5am UK time. I would have considered staying awake for another 3 hours just to see if Guns will be announced as the Reading/Leeds headliner, but I'm still on the non-believer side and at 30 years old my bed is more important than GNR 16 Heres hoping that if it is true the tickets won't go on sale for a little while longer 22

johndivney wrote:

Red hot chilli peppers announced as first headliner for Reading/Leeds.. As if you needed another reason to dislike them.
Oh well. Prob saving the biggest until last.. wink

Fuck. They don't even have John frusciante anymore! We have Slash ffs! They just got some random playing guitar.. Embarrassing or what.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Thanks for the info. Many will be disappointed but I wasn't expecting them to be announced for that or any other festival there with maybe Download the exception. Even that is unlikely. My bets on festivals has been placed on Coachella and Lolla.

johndivney wrote:

Fuck. They don't even have John frusciante anymore!

I didn't know that. My interest in RHCP in 2015 just dropped from nil to below nil.

johndivney wrote:

dunno why you'd think some halfbaked carney-run freakshow like lollapalooza would be more likely than one of the most revered, significant & historic ferstivals..??

oh, maybe i answered my own question. it is gnr & TB after all..

Board footer