You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

Sky Dog wrote:

Weiland is a moron........believe it when I see it.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

He may be, but he's also likely to speak with or know people who would 100% definitely know if it was happening.

Lomax wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

He's also a prophet.

4 days ago he said Linkin Park Jr was out of STP, 2 days later he was gone.

So by tha measure... in 2 days time.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

A few friends already texted me saying if I go to one of the shows they are in. Kinda adds to my personal excitment. The Internet is running with it though. Radio has picked up on it too.  What gives me a little hope is Slash or Axl's camp haven't come out to deny it yet. Maybe Eddie Trunk and a few others wete right months ago. Maybe mecca is a car wash. Hopefully things get interesting either way.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, how long till Axl denies this?  What is Jim saying?

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Lomax wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

He's also a prophet.

4 days ago he said Linkin Park Jr was out of STP, 2 days later he was gone.

So by tha measure... in 2 days time.

This Guns news is exciting, but that was a shitty way to find out about Chester/STP. High Rise had so much promise, and I was eagerly awaiting a new album.

Duff's tweet is the key. This is happening. Please be in '06 shape, Uncle Axl, and PLEASE play Messages From Madagascar. tongue

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hey Furbush good to see you again.  Same to you deadsouth.  I never listened to a post Weiland STP. I guess I should check it out.

I wish the reunion tour would have those VIP Meet & Greets. buzzaw's evo meetup could take place at one of those. I'm sure Axl and TB would love to have all of us standing in line together.

Nikki Sixx is saying its happening as well so its not just Weiland opening his mouth.

https://twitter.com/NikkiSixx/status/664956306483224576

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, how long till Axl denies this?  What is Jim saying?

Everyone is being pretty mum, other than the media is stoking this in that they have no idea what's really happening and are using it for clickbait. Still looks like CD II is still the priority, so is Slash's next record, but the Duff photo is significant. I have no idea about a tour and who would be involved, no one is saying anything publicly. I am sensing some irritation from some of those guys with how it's spreading and how it could effect things.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The "spreading" is clearly intentional. Nothing for the GNR camp to get irritated about. Slip ups like Duff's wife's friend might be frustrating to the GNR camp but that Duff tweet put a LOT of fuel on the fire.  The GNR Twitter comments are fuel as well and they knew what they were doing.

When people in the GNR camp are providing "clues"(whatever that may be) and someone like Duff is as well, I think they know damn well how they are going to "effect things".

If CD II is a priority, why not quickly revert back to the Chinese sooper sekrit games of yesteryear? Tell us Atlas Shrugged is mind blowing. Say you'll see us next year with a whole bunch of new songs! They're clearly not above doing that as they spent 10+ years doing it.

Instead it sounds like reunion sooper sekrit games. The ball is in their court.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Really, the tweets by gnr seem to be a response to the reporting. There's something being planned, and going by Axl and Chris's tweets some time ago, it jives with CD II being the priority. We'll see. Not saying there won't be a reunion of some sorts.

Board footer