You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Scott Weiland Is Dead.

polluxlm wrote:

A bit early for that jd...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

A bit early for that jd...

Agreed

johndivney wrote:

What.

I'm not even joking. Just acknowledging it's a good career move. Yesterday he was a laughing stock, today he's got people comparing him to Bowie for fucks sake.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I always used the awesomeness of STP's lyrics and melodies as an example of one of the positive effects of drug use.

But then there is that other side..  And we don't even know yet if it was drug related.    But Scott was battling those demons for most of his adult life.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

What.

I'm not even joking. Just acknowledging it's a good career move. Yesterday he was a laughing stock, today he's got people comparing him to Bowie for fucks sake.

I prefer him to Bowie and it's not even close for me. I never got the love for Bowie.

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

What.

I prefer him to Bowie and it's not even close for me. I never got the love for Bowie.

I don't even care. Or care for Bowie. That wasn't the point. The point is the impact his dying has had on his status. It's great for his career.

AtariLegend wrote:

Fuck off johnny. Have this discussion in another thread. The guy hasn't dead for a day.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I agree that was in poor taste.  IIRC he has 2 kids, and who knows what else, maybe a sister, brother, father, Mother etc who all remember him closely both in his better, childhood days & his addict rock star days.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
johndivney wrote:

best career move he's made in a while.

Don't care if it gets me a ban. Fuck off.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Where are the mods??

Board footer