You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Coachella Festival profile and rumours

tejastech08 wrote:

Really hope Izzy is involved, particularly for albums if it comes to that. It's not a GN'R album if he's not part of it. Arguably the best songwriter in the band. I would not expect him to go on a full tour. But if there will be new studio material, he needs to be involved and I would like to see him play Coachella at least.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Really hope Izzy is involved, particularly for albums if it comes to that. It's not a GN'R album if he's not part of it.

Man, I really hope we don't get into these arguments, especially with how far they've come to get to this point.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If Izzy declined,  then I wont have any problem with him not being there. You cant force him to do it. I think its safe to assume he was asked.  Now we just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just give me one pro shot real AFD set and I will be fine. Just need one badass proshot moment. PULEASE!

misterID

misterID wrote:

The reason the setlists never changed was because those were the songs Axl was comfortable singing because of his voice, so I don't see a big deviation.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
misterID wrote:

The reason the setlists never changed was because those were the songs Axl was comfortable singing because of his voice, so I don't see a big deviation.

Well, he sings SCOM and granted it's their biggest hit, but even during his peak second career he still sucked on it save for the outro.

misterID

misterID wrote:

He's admitted YCBM is the hardest on his voice, but it's a staple of the band also.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

He's admitted YCBM is the hardest on his voice, but it's a staple of the band also.

He sounded so bad here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2SVX7nBe0&hd=1

It's bad enough on its own...then compare it to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKl9LEXSbj8&hd=1

Tough to watch that 2014 video. I really hope he gets his shit together, at least with the vocals like he managed to do in 2010.

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

Firstly, that Paris performance is disgustingly good.  With that out of the way, the fact that Axl is reportedly rehearsing is a very good sign.  I don't think Slash and Duff would sign on for a struggling Axl.  They've seen over these past few years what he can be when he's good and they've seen what he is when he's mailed it in - mailed it in might be harsh, but let's face it, there's been times where Axl has been cardiovascularly unfit to perform - and I'd imagine this is important enough to all of them that they'd demand Axl be in shape and that Axl would demand it from himself.  I believe they all know that the GN'R legacy, while set, will be affected by this run.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

Firstly, that Paris performance is disgustingly good.  With that out of the way, the fact that Axl is reportedly rehearsing is a very good sign.  I don't think Slash and Duff would sign on for a struggling Axl.  They've seen over these past few years what he can be when he's good and they've seen what he is when he's mailed it in - mailed it in might be harsh, but let's face it, there's been times where Axl has been cardiovascularly unfit to perform - and I'd imagine this is important enough to all of them that they'd demand Axl be in shape and that Axl would demand it from himself.  I believe they all know that the GN'R legacy, while set, will be affected by this run.

Welcome AndyShores!! War Damn Eagle, Demeat.

Board footer