You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Billboard confirm Coachella and possible US tour

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think you will have classic line up shows followed by a hybrid tour.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Will you be going to that one James? Would have to meet up!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Alt nation gets his info from Truth. It's one of the reasons Jim only conveys info by PM and only drops hints on the open forum... A lot of sites get their info from there. So the hybrid line up came from a good source.

The hybrid thing was first mentioned by mygnr member wasted as his pipe dream reunion lineup. He's the one who coined the term hybrid for this thing. It may have been a lucky guess but he said that right after Slash opened his mouth. After that the hybrid thing spread like wildfire.

James

James wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Will you be going to that one James? Would have to meet up!

Yeah will definitely be at the bay area show. I'm hoping for Levi. Its supposed to be incredible there.

Like you, this has always been on my bucket list. Would definitely love to meet you. We go back to the dark days of the silent era... 5

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

The hybrid lineup (especially the Fortus factor) makes sense if you are looking at bridging gaps between eras. Richard to that end, could be a pretty crucial member given his versatility and lack of ego. Doesn't hurt that he looks a lot like Izzy/Gilby either

James

James wrote:

According to Songkick, this is Adler's tour dates for 2016...

Friday 01 April 2016
Adler
Whisky A Go Go, West Hollywood, CA, US

Friday 29 April 2016
Adler
with Tesla and Kix
Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD, US

Friday 29 April 2016 – Saturday 30 April 2016
Adler
M3 Rock Festival 2016
Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD, US

Saturday 01 October 2016 – Wednesday 05 October 2016
Adler
Monsters Of Rock Cruise - West Coast 2016
World Cruise Center - Port of Los Angeles, San Pedro, CA, US

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well GNR won't have a show the following week from Coachella, so Adler can do that date and get a bigger crowd since he just did a show with GNR

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
misterID wrote:

Alt nation gets his info from Truth. It's one of the reasons Jim only conveys info by PM and only drops hints on the open forum... A lot of sites get their info from there. So the hybrid line up came from a good source.

The hybrid thing was first mentioned by mygnr member wasted as his pipe dream reunion lineup. He's the one who coined the term hybrid for this thing. It may have been a lucky guess but he said that right after Slash opened his mouth. After that the hybrid thing spread like wildfire.

Yeah, I don't know the specifics of who coined the term, but Truth knew Duff was back in and Slash and Axl had squashed their beef before anyone. They've also been pretty certain Frank and Richard will be a part of the band.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Cheers everyone. Pretty crazy saga to be a part of and witness. Glad it's over!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think at first frank and Richard were assumed no knowing if Adler or Izzy could do it. So a fall back. The Door is open for for Adler and Izzy I feel.

Board footer