You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Jim is saying all is well, he'll be there.

Wonder if the MYGNR thing is misdirection from management due to the fact the media is more aware of that forum than others. Fernando definitely goes on there. Saw his name "viewing" one of the threads this morning.

Since they emasculated and neutered HTGTH there's no reason for him, beta or Axl to read that site, which was the top gnr fansite. Mygnr, uggh, has become the biggest with the most traffic and chatter, so I'm not surprised they read that site.

I have no clue what their connection is there, I know they supposedly hate that site, but who knows.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Jim is saying all is well, he'll be there.

Wonder if the MYGNR thing is misdirection from management due to the fact the media is more aware of that forum than others. Fernando definitely goes on there. Saw his name "viewing" one of the threads this morning.

Since they emasculated and neutered HTGTH there's no reason for him, beta or Axl to read that site, which was the top gnr fansite. Mygnr, uggh, has become the biggest with the most traffic and chatter, so I'm not surprised they read that site.

I have no clue what they're connection is there, I know they supposedly hate that site, but who knows.

Given the amount of traffic on MYGNR, that would be the perfect place to throw out a misdirection so they can still surprise people with the Kimmel thing after Rolling Stone and Axl's sister already fucked up the surprise aspect of it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I have no clue what they're connection is there, I know they supposedly hate that site, but who knows.

Given the amount of traffic on MYGNR, that would be the perfect place to throw out a misdirection so they can still surprise people with the Kimmel thing after Rolling Stone and Axl's sister already fucked up the surprise aspect of it.

Yeah, and there's so much info out there that seems to be half true/half false, it's crazy right now. Reminds me of the leaks era. Very cool.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mitch Lafon, the twat, didn't help the scenario either. Neither did the lady posting the pic with Axl. What is their common thread? BOTH CANADIAN. BLAME CANADA.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I doubt it is a misdirection. There's no point in denying it if it's going to happen. Something changed. Who knows maybe Slash or somebody else will show up instead.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

I doubt it is a misdirection. There's no point in denying it if it's going to happen. Something changed. Who knows maybe Slash or somebody else will show up instead.

Wonder if Axl is backing out due to the negativity about that recent photo. Would give him a chance to get his fat ass in halfway decent shape and surprise people 4 months from now at Coachella. Meanwhile let Slash and Duff handle the promotional stuff, which is something they were always great at doing.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Wonder if Axl is backing out due to the negativity about that recent photo. Would give him a chance to get his fat ass in halfway decent shape and surprise people 4 months from now at Coachella. Meanwhile let Slash and Duff handle the promotional stuff, which is something they were always great at doing.

He's not that delusional. He would know if he looked so bad he wouldn't want his face on a HD tv screen.

Either this is Kimmel et. al. letting the cat out the bag early and now doing damage control, or Axl has found another reason to put everything on hold.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Maybe Axl got spooked by the media circus this has created and the hype...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Isn't that what he's always complained about not getting though? The type of attention to suit his stature? Right now he got big players interested in his next move, he can make demands, he's supposedly got Slash back with his tail between his legs and the media is not giving him much grief at all.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Isn't that what he's always complained about not getting though? The type of attention to suit his stature?

When did he complain about that? This is a guy who disappeared for about 7 years in the mid 90's to early 2000's, and did so again from 2002 to 2006. If anything he seems to hide from the attention over the last 20 years.

Board footer