You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Official Statement coming from Guns camp tonight.

tejastech08 wrote:

Axl seems to be in good spirits. Duff needs to help him get in good shape over the next 4 months. Rehearse their asses off together as a band including Axl and maybe this thing won't be a total disaster.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pittman makes me want to vomit. If they announce Kushner and Frank tomorrow I will puke. Those guys are posting like attention whores on social media. They are so giddy and excited.  So pathetic. I am praying the rumors are incorrect and Izzy, Sorum, Steven make and appearance.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

AtariLegend wrote:

I had fun making this soundclip for the GNR teaser, go see it at   http://gunsnroses.com/

https://twitter.com/CPitmanofficial

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Can Adler teach Frank how to drum over the next 4 months?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Definition of a yes man hanger on.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

If Axl doesn't want to do media promo because he is trying to get in better shape, let Duff and Slash work on that side of things. Back in UYI days it seemed Axl was already pretty reclusive and those two guys (along with Sorum) did a lot of the heavy lifting in terms of media promotion for the band. Plus those guys speaking for Axl in a positive way will help shut down a lot of the negativity that the public feels for Axl and GN'R in general. Slash and Duff are cool dudes and very articulate with the media.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Definition of a yes man hanger on.

I was talking more about the shoulder rub, but take it how you may.

AtariLegend wrote:

I don't think Kushner will be involved. I think Mitch just picked it up from reports by click-bait sites that picked up on Daves tweets. You never know though, maybe he is.

As for Pitman he's been there since the late 90's and probably worked with Axl more than anyone else in the band (especially recently given the posts by Beta and Pitman being at Axl's multiple times). I really would have been surprised if he wasn't there.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Axl seems to be in good spirits. Duff needs to help him get in good shape over the next 4 months. Rehearse their asses off together as a band including Axl and maybe this thing won't be a total disaster.

You can get into really good shape in 12 weeks assuming clean diet (which is 90% of it) and exercise. He really doesn't have any excuses here. Bring your A game Axl.

Board footer