You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Official Statement coming from Guns camp tonight.

Smoking Guns wrote:

I have gone from happiness to sadness. No Izzy, Adler, or Matt will really hurt.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I have gone from happiness to sadness. No Izzy, Adler, or Matt will really hurt.

I can't see Izzy not showing up at some point and getting down with them. Alder, maybe a spot or two. Don't see much for Matt. But dude you still have Axl and Slash along with Duff sharing the stage. It's still money baby. 16

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Izzy has shown up every other tour regardless of who's in the band. Probably been on more tours in some shape or form than not, since he left.

Is there anyone that doesn't expect him to play a show or two?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I like Mother Goose; so it's cool that he's in. As for Kushner, it could be he was just invited to come to the show and hang out backstage. Instead of filling in for Izzy or somebody else. Not sure right now. Let's wait to see the official lineup. We got a couple guys in the bag already. Adler is the wildcard, bitches.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

So its....

Axl
Slash
Duff
Pitman
Reed

So we're waiting on 2 or 3 slots to fill.

With Pitman saying he's in that means we are definitely getting either CD or Cd II songs. No reason on earth to keep him around just for nostalgia.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I hate seeing pittman and Frank so excited tweeting shit. Fuck that. Puta curtain up and just let Axl, Duff, Slash be shown

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I know Izzy isn't involved. Because he only wanted to do it if it was the original 5. He is no sell out and kept his word. I like that.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

So its....

Axl
Slash
Duff
Pitman
Reed

So we're waiting on 2 or 3 slots to fill.

With Pitman saying he's in that means we are definitely getting either CD or Cd II songs. No reason on earth to keep him around just for nostalgia.

Seems Frank will be on drums. He hasn't confirmed on social media but judging by other posts on his page that he replied to he is clearly in.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Yup, seems like Frank on drums.

I'm betting Fortus on gtr.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I hate seeing pittman and Frank so excited tweeting shit. Fuck that. Puta curtain up and just let Axl, Duff, Slash be shown

Fuck Twitter in general. Are we old school rock fans or what? I don't have a problem with those dudes. Sorum and Dizzy got into the Hall of Fame despite contributing nothing memorable to UYI. They rode the coattails of Axl/Duff/Izzy/Slash. Doesn't get any worse than that when we start talking about the moochers.

Board footer