You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Official Statement coming from Guns camp tonight.

misterID wrote:
younggunner wrote:

Ive heard that they are also planning a warm up club tour somewhere out West. I was told its not going to be in LA or Vegas.

I am really looking forward to seeing GnR as Dizzy, Mothergoose, Duff, Fortus, Slash and Axl. Only guy I would love to see added in that lineup is Brain. Poor guy got Wally Pipped because of the baby.

Should be a great tour. If they are happy with each other by the end of it, Im confident we would then get some sort of studio album.

We'll, Brain didn't like touring, he was happier in the studio, so it worked out.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is so team Brazil. Still no press release or anything significant?  Just a shared photo? This rollout has been about as bad as Obama Care... Jesus Christ.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This is so team Brazil. Still no press release or anything significant?  Just a shared photo? This rollout has been about as bad as Obama Care... Jesus Christ.

You know it wouldn't be the same if they did this proper. 17

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Wonder what Duff and Slash think of the Kimmel fiasco. No-show already, lol. I guess money talks and bullshit walks. For $1m per show each, they are probably willing to put up with a LOT of bullshit from the ginger. Meanwhile...

LFz5jCg.jpg

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Its okay, dude. Some plans change. It's Axl. Team Brazil has actually done a pretty good job.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:
misterID wrote:
younggunner wrote:

Ive heard that they are also planning a warm up club tour somewhere out West. I was told its not going to be in LA or Vegas.

I am really looking forward to seeing GnR as Dizzy, Mothergoose, Duff, Fortus, Slash and Axl. Only guy I would love to see added in that lineup is Brain. Poor guy got Wally Pipped because of the baby.

Should be a great tour. If they are happy with each other by the end of it, Im confident we would then get some sort of studio album.

We'll, Brain didn't like touring, he was happier in the studio, so it worked out.

Didnt know he didnt like to tour.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Its okay, dude. Some plans change. It's Axl. Team Brazil has actually done a pretty good job.

How? By letting all this leak? By issuing no statement? By considering a copy and paste of a photo a "big announcement"?  This is a big time corporation and I expect it at this level to be run like one. Pre Duff/Slash? Okay. Who cares... But now they shouldn't fuck around. Look at how Slash announced his last tour and when he said he would announce something he did. When he set a release date he met it. Right now I don't know if Axl is taking this seriously. I assume he is because I am a hard core fan. But for the casuals and the press, this is a fucking Joke so far. Kimmel was a beautiful idea to announce this. The teasers at the movies were brilliant. But the roll out has been horrible "so far".

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I bet the Next big announcement will be about Axl confirming his love for the Arby's French dip.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

How? By letting all this leak? By issuing no statement? By considering a copy and paste of a photo a "big announcement"?  This is a big time corporation and I expect it at this level to be run like one. Pre Duff/Slash? Okay. Who cares... But now they shouldn't fuck around. Look at how Slash announced his last tour and when he said he would announce something he did. When he set a release date he met it. Right now I don't know if Axl is taking this seriously. I assume he is because I am a hard core fan. But for the casuals and the press, this is a fucking Joke so far. Kimmel was a beautiful idea to announce this. The teasers at the movies were brilliant. But the roll out has been horrible "so far".

They got a long ass tour off the ground, they got the website up, the residency/DVD release, but most of all they didn't stand in the way of Slash coming back which everyone claimed they would. Not saying its perfect, I'd love them to be managed by ROC Nation, but I'm give them props for this.

You can't stop the leaks, even Duff was putting out clues. Look how the mystery is being pulled along, look at the press. Not answering all the questions isbpretty smart, IMO. It's creating interest. How do we know the cancellation was TB fault?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Duff's helped build the hype and at the climax and at the biggest moment Axl and TB dropped the ball. NOT ONE FUCKING QUOTE ON JOINING WITH AXL AND SLASH? bro, all those positives are done on a daily basis by much bigger acts. You take elementary duties and pat them on the back. Like "well he put his name on the top of the test, so that is a good start". Everything done so far pre Jimmy Kimmel debacle was expected. Since the cancelation we got stupid tweets and no real info. Coachella was announced. But everything else has us waiting with baited breath to tell us what we already suspect but just want confirmed. Even fuck up Weiland up till the days before he died knew he had to do press. Only GNR can frustrate you in their biggest moment since 1993.

Part of me wonders if Axl resents the attention GNR is getting because of Slash so he is letting us know he is still in charge by pulling a no show and not being eager to talk about the "reunion".

Board footer