You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

Re: Something is up with Pitman

TheMole wrote:
faldor wrote:

Nor does it mean you have to undervalue his role. I'm beginning to think Pitman banged your girlfriend. The only reasonable explanation for the amount of hatred you throw his way.

I really, really, don't get this. Why could he not just dislike his contributions, why does it need to be irrational hate if he disagrees with your opinion?

AtariLegend wrote:
TheMole wrote:
faldor wrote:

Nor does it mean you have to undervalue his role. I'm beginning to think Pitman banged your girlfriend. The only reasonable explanation for the amount of hatred you throw his way.

I really, really, don't get this. Why could he not just dislike his contributions, why does it need to be irrational hate if he disagrees with your opinion?

...Because it's almost every other post for a while now and on more than 1 forum tongue. It goes beyond "dislike".

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Sure, but the same can be said about fanboys talking about how Slash just joined Axl's band on Axl's terms and we'll still get CDII, yada yada yada... It's par for the course man, if you don't like it, just ignore it. Or, you know, share your own opinion without trying to represent it as fact.

TheMole wrote:
faldor wrote:

SG just goes on and on about the same thing in every topic which is, basically, 'fuck pitman, fuck frank, fuck fortus' and it's getting tiresome.
His 'point of view' is the only one that sticks out.
The rest of the people here have pretty much expressed their opinion respectfully from what i read.
I don't know (or care) what goes on at other forums.

TheMole

TheMole wrote:
supaplex wrote:

SG just goes on and on about the same thing in every topic which is, basically, 'fuck pitman, fuck frank, fuck fortus' and it's getting tiresome.
The rest of the people here have pretty much expressed their opinion respectfully from what i read.

I feel no need to defend him, but I've not once seen SG be disrespectful to another forum member.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Fyi past and present band members are fair game when it comes to criticism. Not forum members though.

TheMole wrote:

I feel no need to defend him, but I've not once seen SG be disrespectful to another forum member.

And as long as it stays that way he can relish in his butt hurt all he wants.

AtariLegend wrote:

Imagine if we'd been here during the UYI years tongue.

Was Gilby who's biggest contribution was re-recording Izzy's parts for a cover album really more acceptable than Richard?

Was Matt who mostly recorded Steven's parts anymore acceptable than Frank?

Was Dizzy really more acceptable in 1991 than in 2016? tongue.

Pitman who's a studio engineer, works with Axl, co-wrote music, plays keyboards/sub-bass/synth and any other musical instrument really any worse or on the same level as a guy who played Harmonica at gigs, but was Slash's friend?

TheMole

TheMole wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Fyi past and present band members are fair game when it comes to criticism. Not forum members though.
-----8<------
And as long as it stays that way he can relish in his butt hurt all he wants.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That's not criticism, that's just stating a fact. We're not in kindergarden here. My ass is aching too after JJ Abrams.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
TheMole wrote:
supaplex wrote:

I wasn't speaking of other forum members. That was never the case.
He's going aggressively against some members of the band. In multiple threads. Over and over. Excessively. Again and again.

We get it.

He can express his opinion, of course, but, to quote misterID earlier:

misterID wrote:

And yeah, the Mother Goose, Fortis and Frank (mostly Pittman) hate is becoming almost trollish, man. Like really tiring to keep reading.

That's all.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
supaplex wrote:

He's going aggressively against some members of the band. In multiple threads. Over and over. Excessively. Again and again.

We get it.

Well, his needle jumped because of the car wash.
Imagine Slash's bass player will tell you Guns will reunite next year.
Just before everybody goes wild about it.

It's a pretty big deal to just fall out of the sky for you.
Then, Adler, his boy, starts pissing in the wind again.
Suddenly, it's an even-Steven whether Guns will do without.

Black Sabbath already shafted their drummer, so it happens.
In far better-oiled machinations than Guns, obviously.
He's just toiling with that Coachella doubt, now.

Here's hoping it'll simmer down.

Board footer