You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

The way these shows are selling, and the way releasing music has become so unprofitable, as well as Axl's track record for releasing music.. I'm not counting on them releasing anything.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Second show added in Chicago, and other cities. http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertain … story.html

AtariLegend wrote:

GUNS N’ ROSES ANNOUNCE ADDITIONAL DATES
FOR "NOT IN THIS LIFETIME" 2016 TOUR

If you missed out once, don’t miss out twice. Guns N’ Roses have added additional shows in Chicago, Foxboro and East Rutherford as well as an August 18th gig at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles.

As one of Guns N' Roses' biggest fans, you will have early access to tickets; starting this afternoon Monday, April 25 at 12pm local, members of Nightrain can purchase tickets in the exclusive Fan Club presale.

Oh as for European Tour date rumours, this was one from a while back;

Screenshot_2016-04-18-20-14-06.png.02b7e9d97bb295b1ca9cacfef2c64bf6.png

That's Slash's brother, but that would have been before the AC/DC events. Wembley/Paris might be off the table in September, depending on the re-scheduled AC/DC US dates.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Will try to see them in Dodger Stadium August!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Fans were right....they waited for Coachella to end to announce LA dates. No surprise on a second Chicago date. I am surprised at no Lolla though. I thought that would've been a great fit but maybe Coachella doesn't allow bands to play there the same year.

More regions will get second dates.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Maybe a good sign that things are going smoothly in the band

AtariLegend wrote:

I was watching this.

Setlist:
Nightrain
Mr. Brownstone
Live and Let Die
Attitude
It's So Easy
Patience
Double Talkin' Jive
Civil War
Welcome to the Jungle
November Rain
You Could Be Mine
Coma
Don't Cry
Bad Obsession
Sweet Child O' Mine
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
So Fine
Move to the City
Estranged
Paradise City

Not counting Guitar/Drum solos.

It's a shame though that it's not the real Guns N' Roses. It's only Axl/Slash/Duff from the Appetite line-up with Dizzy Reed, some guy who replaced Izzy and a drummer who's not playing like Steven Adler. 18.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I was watching this.

Setlist:
Nightrain
Mr. Brownstone
Live and Let Die
Attitude
It's So Easy
Patience
Double Talkin' Jive
Civil War
Welcome to the Jungle
Axl Rose Piano Solo
November Rain
You Could Be Mine
Coma
Don't Cry
Bad Obsession
Sweet Child O' Mine
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Encore:
So Fine
Move to the City
Encore 2:
Estranged
Paradise City

Not counting Guitar/Drum solos.

It's a shame though that it's not the real Guns N' Roses. It's only Axl/Slash/Duff from the Appetite line-up with Dizzy Reed, some guy who replaced Izzy and a drummer who's not playing like Steven Adler. 18.

I watched that too. From the 2nd row.  I'm sure I'm in the video somewhere, I've just never watched it.

AtariLegend wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I watched that too. From the 2nd row.  I'm sure I'm in the video somewhere, I've just never watched it.

You've mentioned it before. There's no need to brag.

I once watched a VR show from the 2nd row myself. I got to see a grinning Matt Sorum up close and Slash standing on the stage, going through the motions looking like he wanted out, Kusner standing one on spot the whole show to the other side of the stage (as iff someone told him to stand behind a curtain). Duff was cool though, I think... hazy memory.

Front rows sang along to Suckertrain Blues and Fall to Pieces, but really just wanted to here Guns N' Roses covers.

Would you trade places?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You've mentioned it before. There's no need to brag.

I once watched a VR show from the 2nd row myself. I got to see a grinning Matt Sorum up close and Slash standing on the stage, going through the motions looking like he wanted out, Kusner standing one on spot the whole show to the other side of the stage (as iff someone told him to stand behind a curtain). Duff was cool though, I think... hazy memory.

Front rows sang along to Suckertrain Blues and Fall to Pieces, but really just wanted to here Guns N' Roses covers.

Would you trade places?

Never got to see VR, so maybe. Probably not, but maybe.

Apologies for "bragging" as you say. I didn't realize everyone has been around for decades and lives on my every word. My bad.

Board footer