You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

I see Trump winning too. Just too much baggage with HRC.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, remember that convention bump president McCain had?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I think you're underestimating how many people despise everything about Clinton.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Someone still has to point out the actual states that Trump will win to take otherwise it's all a bunch of hot air to me.  He's not winning either of the big coastal states (NY and CA) and he basically has to sweep most of the battleground/swing states to win and keep ALL of the red states from the last election.

He might have a tough time holding onto Arizona as there are a fair number of Latino voters there.

I think Clinton will destroy Trump in the debates as well.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I think you're underestimating how many people despise everything about Clinton.

Correct, and Clinton is not Obama.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Someone still has to point out the actual states that Trump will win to take otherwise it's all a bunch of hot air to me.  He's not winning either of the big coastal states (NY and CA) and he basically has to sweep most of the battleground/swing states to win and keep ALL of the red states from the last election.

He might have a tough time holding onto Arizona as there are a fair number of Latino voters there.

This is true. I could see Trump winning the popular and losing the electoral college.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I think you're underestimating what a dumpster fire Trump is.

Heard the same stuff about Obama.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Correct, and Clinton is not Obama.

She doesn't have to be...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Yeah I agree with this.  I admit Trump does have a chance, and undeniably had a sucessful RNC, but 'which' states, and 'where' the votes are located in what will count.

Last night I was wondering if myb Trump agenda is to belittle Hillary alot early on (Crooked Hillary) so that come the 1 on 1 debates he won't appear to be arrogant or condescending, he will have already done his damage & at the debates he can appear more poised, professional and courteous, while she plays catchup.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Depends. Does he want to give up his best game? Getting his opponents off balance is what brought him here. Perhaps he'll just end up looking plain if he holds back.

Board footer