You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Omg no. Dude, Clinton was president when this shit started. Holy crap are you fucking ignorant. All you go is blame republicans for everything. Everything.

Educate yourself. Learn something. Maybe you can vote for someone that will try to help you instead of trying to hold you down if you do.

Child, please. Grown ups are talking...

BTW, Polly, I gave you a history on Clinton's presidency and how Bush fucked it, like raiding entitlements that were in a surplus to pay for his tax plan, but... You don't like facts, or educating yourself. Take care.

We were until you chimed in. You might be the dumbest motherfucker ever trying to talk politics. Nafta.  Look it up. Outsourcing 101.

I've forgotten more about the job market than you're capable of knowing.

Yes, your posts ooze with maturity and well based facts. And one of these days you'll actually make a point and not some slogan from a talking point. smile

parrot.jpg

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Alright, we get it. Back on topic.

misterID

misterID wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Alright, we get it. Back on topic.

He called me a dumb mother fucker and that's what made you want to get back on topic, pollux?? lol

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Child, please. Grown ups are talking...

BTW, Polly, I gave you a history on Clinton's presidency and how Bush fucked it, like raiding entitlements that were in a surplus to pay for his tax plan, but... You don't like facts, or educating yourself. Take care.

We were until you chimed in. You might be the dumbest motherfucker ever trying to talk politics. Nafta.  Look it up. Outsourcing 101.

Yes, your posts ooze with maturity and well based facts. And one of these days you'll actually make a point and not some slogan from a talking point. smile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4Rl2CJCXjUA/V … parrot.jpg

Pretty cool, but that's what makes you a dumb motherfucker.  I didn't say any of that shit, but you keep spewing crap because you have no idea what to actually say.

I've been hiring people for Fortune 100 Companies for more than 15 years.  Anytime you want to try to debate me with reality instead of your made up shit the gov't feeds you, you let me know.  You will get your ass handed to you because I know the job market inside and out, but I will humor you whenever you're actually prepared to do so.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Pretty cool, but that's what makes you a dumb motherfucker.  I didn't say any of that shit, but you keep spewing crap because you have no idea what to actually say.

I've been hiring people for Fortune 100 Companies for more than 15 years.  Anytime you want to try to debate me with reality instead of your made up shit the gov't feeds you, you let me know.  You will get your ass handed to you because I know the job market inside and out, but I will humor you whenever you're actually prepared to do so.

Yes, so....mature. It was more of a talking point parrot. And my family has run multi million dollar businessesfor decades, I know what it's like to pay those taxes and payroll, not just read about it, so please get off your pedestal that your experience trumps everyone else's. I just didn't need to interject any of that into any of these conversations until you decided to brag about yourself...carry on.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I saw a million dollars on tv once

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I saw a million dollars on tv once

"I  just found a million dollars that someone forgot ...."

I knew that reminded me of a gnr line.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, so....mature. It was more of a talking point parrot. And my family has run multi million dollar businessesfor decades, I know what it's like to pay those taxes and payroll, not just read about it, so please get off your pedestal that your experience trumps everyone else's. I just didn't need to interject any of that into any of these conversations until you decided to brag about yourself...carry on.

Maybe you should look into the fortune 500 and how much those companies are worth. You are clueless when it comes to the job market. Completely clueless. So you spewing ignorance as fact pissed me off.

And considering you claim I am just making things up, how can you turn around and claim I am parroting talking points?  That's shit people say when they know they are beaten.  Ridiculous. Just man up for once and admit you're wrong. I know it. Anyone that knows anything about the job market knows it. You're just embarrassing yourself now. I've hired everything from sales to engineers to IT to finance and accounting. I act like I know it all because I do. That's how I know what it's really like out there and no gov't fabricated numbers are going to change that.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pollux is owning this thread and I love it.  He gives no fucks. I love that dude.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe you should look into the fortune 500 and how much those companies are worth. You are clueless when it comes to the job market. Completely clueless. So you spewing ignorance as fact pissed me off.

And considering you claim I am just making things up, how can you turn around and claim I am parroting talking points?  That's shit people say when they know they are beaten.  Ridiculous. Just man up for once and admit you're wrong. I know it. Anyone that knows anything about the job market knows it. You're just embarrassing yourself now. I've hired everything from sales to engineers to IT to finance and accounting. I act like I know it all because I do. That's how I know what it's really like out there and no gov't fabricated numbers are going to change that.

See, I didn't use any government fabricated numbers. You're lying there. An outright, bold face lie.  You're making things up off your own opinion and demanding everyone accept it as truth. Not gonna happen.

Board footer