You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Update from Izzy Stradlin

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I was only saying under the influence because if you read the tweets they don't make much sense then he deletes many of them. I believe you my friend but still the motives should be questioned.

Looks like you got yourself a carwash in reverse. smile

Joining twitter to post something weird, then removing it sounds flaky enough to be Izzy to me.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Izzy has always been a quirky character and the fan base knows pretty much NOTHING about his personality. In 2016 he decides to join Twitter to mention this.

In 2006 if I had told you Axl would join Twitter, talk about political events, tweet about fires, use a cat as his avatar, mention his love of Taco Bell, and NEVER address his album....you'd say I was a bologna sandwich and a quart of tater salad short of a picnic.....yet that is the reality.

I still think the "I love taco bell" had more to do with that big ass check they cut him for that Superbowl commercial than a chalupa. smile

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Izzy has always been a quirky character and the fan base knows pretty much NOTHING about his personality.

This.

Obviously I trust Will, but even if Will hadn't promoted this. Well what did think Izzy would say on Twitter anyway tongue?

Major Mayhem
 Rep: 6 

Major Mayhem wrote:
Will wrote:
Major Mayhem wrote:

So, now we know Down Liner is in on the hoax.

I fully get why you would think that smile It's starting to feel like I'm being trolled because even though I know it's Izzy I can't actually prove it.

Izzy talking to the chief editor of Rolling Stone, tweeting about avacado farming, and posting Youtube videos of a GNR cover band doesn't really make it easy for people to believe either. It's all so out of character about everything we know about Izzy. Just him being on social media goes against the norm.

Follow his account though because it looks like it is gonna be interesting to say the least 16

Ok, I'm interested to hear about his past use of apostrophes 15 14 14

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I guess it is him. He posted an odd Abraham Lincoln tweet not too long ago.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I skimmed through some of the 40+ pages at Mygnr but can't keep up. I have work and a family etc. This'll blow up soon enough and someone will have to comment, otherwise they'll have a 900 page thread by the time the April gigs roll around 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha, on MyGNR they found his house and address... He lives among avocado pastures in California, north of LA. $1,000,000 for a 1,100 square foot home. Fuck.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

That's fucked up, and such intrusive behaviour might scare Izzy off. Would suck for the wider GNR community that Izzy finally opens himself a direct channel of communicating with fans and mygnr members go and do something like this. Hopefully the mods will delete it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That is fucked up. Fucking creepy, obsessive douchebaggery. Anyone who supports that is a miserable cunt who should have their childish ass handed to them. 4

AtariLegend wrote:

So this is an epic troll?

Board footer