You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: What's your dream song inclusion for these shows?

James wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
faldor wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

So you're implying he has bad taste?

Well played. It would seem that way.

Fuck, this place has gone off the rails lately.

Johndivney posts that he doesn't listen to VR because he has "good taste" in music, clearly having a dig at all of us who happen to like VR.

And I question his "good taste" in jest the same as he did to me, and all of you jump on my back about it. Seriously... 10

I don't think they're jumping on your back. It looks to be a drawn out joke that you're taking too seriously. Maybe it started out as a slight dig but had turned into a joke by the next page.

We've always been off the rails. 14

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The thing is with Slash and Duff in top form even an adequate Axl will blow away most recent shows I think. However I'd love Axl to have his rasp back...then you guys will really see something in Vegas!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Well played James, well played! 22

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Well played. It would seem that way.

Fuck, this place has gone off the rails lately.

Johndivney posts that he doesn't listen to VR because he has "good taste" in music, clearly having a dig at all of us who happen to like VR.

And I question his "good taste" in jest the same as he did to me, and all of you jump on my back about it. Seriously... 10

I don't think they're jumping on your back. It looks to be a drawn out joke that you're taking too seriously. Maybe it started out as a slight dig but had turned into a joke by the next page.

That's how I see it too. I like VR and didn't take offense to divney's comment. I think he was just busting your balls. You seemed to take it seriously, but that's just my take on the matter. Obviously I could be wrong. You're free to go back at him. He's a big boy, I think he can take it.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
faldor wrote:

That's how I see it too. I like VR and didn't take offense to divney's comment. I think he was just busting your balls. You seemed to take it seriously, but that's just my take on the matter. Obviously I could be wrong. You're free to go back at him. He's a big boy, I think he can take it.

As soon as I did, you all jump in to defend him. That doesn't seem like he's the big boy you're implying him to be....  14 14 14

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Anyway, sorry monkey's thread got derailed by some stupid comments that  johndivney started.

I'd love to hear them play something like Move to the City too, that was always a great one, especially with the extended jams in the middle

johndivney wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Anyway, sorry monkey's thread got derailed by some stupid comments that  johndivney started.

I'm sorry for you.. Not sorry for me!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Don't think people realize that Yesterdays got played last tour, Civil War has been on every show for the past few tours. 14 Years shows up every time Izzy cameos during the past few tours. Dust N' Bones would be cool though next time.

So Fine/Attitude is probably a given during Duff's solo spots.

Think About You as I recall was one of those tracks played alot up until the album came out, that people on forums complained about tongue.

Hmm my interest kinda waned after 2011 amd I didn't keep up on setlists after that...or I've just forgotten

Beggars and hangers on with Axl would be killer...it'd be amazing if they GnRified that one

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I would be happy to see some locomotive.  I would also like to see One in a Million, not because of the controversy with the lyrics, but because it's only been played live once that I recall (that unplugged CBGB's gig), but more importantly I really like the tune.  The background electric guitar riff coupled with the acoustic sounds awesome.

johndivney wrote:

OiaM is their best song.

Board footer