You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Tour Cities

misterID wrote:

Atlanta is the closest to me.  But I want to see when that Orlando gig is, because that would be my preferred choice.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I will probably be at the NY and PA shows.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Chicago is #1 on my list since I have family there, but I really need the dates.  I know a bunch of people in Philly, so might organize a get together there if people are interested.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am 2.5 hours from Atlanta and 2.5 from Nashville. 5 hours from New Orleans and 7 hours from Orlando. It would be shameful if I don't make one of those.

AtariLegend wrote:

Think of those of  us who require 2 hour drives to drive from our capital to the capital of the next country.

Not that this is in anyway relevant whatsoever. Just thought I'd throw that out there!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

mmmmm, Chicago. Now, do I want to shell out those bucks...?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

San Francisco, CA

God I hope they really mean Levi even though it says SF. I don't want ATT Park but beggars cant be choosers I suppose. The actual dates need to be announced soon.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

James Lofton wrote:

San Francisco, CA

God I hope they really mean Levi even though it says SF. I don't want ATT Park but beggars cant be choosers I suppose. The actual dates need to be announced soon.

I'd rather they do AT&T honestly bc Levi's is unbearably hot and painful. Was at Wrestlemania there last year and the sun scorched me (and this was in March, imagine summer!)

At least AT&T is by the breezy Bay.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I've never been to Levi. Just wanted to experience it since in our area its presented as the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'll take your word for it and start praying for ATT Park or Oakland Coliseum but I assume if it was going to be Oracle/Coliseum it would actually state Oakland...not Frisco.

I need the date. I have to skip Vegas due to Justine Frischmann's solo exhibit and I basically need to know the window of the CA dates. I was considering going to visit my uncle and some cousins in Neosho, MO later this year. If  the CA dates are out of whack I'll time a trip there with the MO dates.

If Justine is going to postpone this damn exhibit again she needs to do it now....I have a small window to do Vegas if she'll flake out now. This exhibit was supposed to happen months ago but it was rescheduled.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Chicago is #1 on my list since I have family there, but I really need the dates.  I know a bunch of people in Philly, so might organize a get together there if people are interested.

If I go to the PA show I would be intetested. I'm 100 percent going to the NY show. Hopefully it's actually here in NJ at Giants stadium, even msg would work. They might even go for Yankee or Mets stadium. 80 percent I can do PA too if I can drag a friend or two.

Board footer