You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

James Lofton wrote:

I know a lot of fans going to Vegas were pissed about this show.....they needed it. See how its going to work in front of a live crowd, bust out certain deep cuts, etc.

Also with a very small crowd and the ability to limit bootlegging to 5-second Instagram clips, it's a good opportunity to test the waters with a new song, if they feel like it.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

nevermind

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

periscope is back up!!!!

gunn3rdownunder
 Rep: 1 

James Lofton wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

.  At least Axl isn't at the Vince Neil stage.

No shit.

Its hard to properly judge by such small clips and then you have to factor in the quality of these clips. If you're there...its off the charts. If you're at home, you're giving him a 6 or 7 on the scale.

I know a lot of fans going to Vegas were pissed about this show.....they needed it. See how its going to work in front of a live crowd, bust out certain deep cuts, etc.

Im not too fussed. There isn't much getting out and like you say, if they need this then so be it. Vegas will be a surprise.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
supaplex wrote:

WTF!!? has to be a joke
http://prntscr.com/an45w7

haha, yea

supaplex

supaplex wrote:

jumpin jack flash,  that's right from the beginning of the band, right?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

better version of jungle intro

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I don't use Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, or any of the other Millenial bullshit. I do expect the GN'R guys to show more energy on stage. They look tired as hell. Probably Axl's fault for not being ready until midnight I guess.

How can you get this off 5-10 seconds of video?  I get you hold them to a higher standard but it seems kinda nitpicking at this point.  At least Axl isn't at the Vince Neil stage.

I think Axl sounds good tonight. Vince Neil is a disaster and even at his best he was never as good as Axl at his worst.

supaplex

supaplex wrote:

KOHD

Board footer