You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Troubadour 04/01/16 - videos

Smoking Guns wrote:

GODFATHER

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

GODFATHER

Did Slash play that during any non-GNR gigs over the last 23 years? If not, then that is some historic shit right there.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

GODFATHER

Did Slash play that during any non-GNR gigs over the last 23 years? If not, then that is some historic shit right there.

Yes. He played during 2012 and some of the 2010 tour. It is on his live from Stoke BLURAY

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

GODFATHER

Yes. He played during 2012 and some of the 2010 tour. It is on his live from Stoke BLURAY

Ah. Well still badass to see him playing that instead of the other bullshit filler solos from Ashba and Bumblefoot, lol.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Sounded awesome!! I love the Who, it's great seeing my favorite band covering my other favorite band. 21

Your 2nd favorite band is The Who? That's interesting.

Wont Get Fooled Again definitely one of the greatest songs ever...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Sounded awesome!! I love the Who, it's great seeing my favorite band covering my other favorite band. 21

Your 2nd favorite band is The Who? That's interesting.

Wont Get Fooled Again definitely one of the greatest songs ever...

James, I can tell you are in love with Melissa. You name is no longer James Lofton, it is now James Reese!  Glad to have you Mr. Reese!!!

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

souns like Kyle Reese 16
cool vids!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
zombux wrote:

souns like Kyle Reese 16
cool vids!

U got it!  Watching T5 at the moment!

I may be the only one that like Genysis.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

ugh... already Salvation was total crap. it all ended with T3, which was still intentionally half-parody of itself (and I liked it that way), because the director KNEW he just can't beat T1 and T2. and yeah, I think T2 brought me into GNR during their heydays. nice memories smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I stil haven't watched Genysis.

Great memories indeed. I'd love to blink and be transported back to 1991 and T2 is just hitting theaters. The 90s were amazing. Didn't realize it until they were over. I'd go back just for the fact everyone and their grandma didn't own a cell phone, Ipads, Ipods,etc. Life was entirely different before this started.

Board footer