You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Troubadour 04/01/16 - videos

faldor wrote:
zombux wrote:
bigbri wrote:

^^^^Yeah, the stadiums are gonna be really hit or miss. I've seen them in a domed football stadium from up high and in an arena on the floor. Arena was better for vibe, stadium for sound.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'd love to see them in a club, basically.

have you seen them during Up Close and Personal tour? just asking, because that might have been a similar experience smile

I was 10' from the stage last time I saw GNR. For $90 too. This time I'll be over 55 yards from the stage for $180. Supply and demand. I don't think my viewing experience will ever be topped from the last show, but seeing Slash and Duff up there with Axl will make up for a lot.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

The more videos I see, the less I understand the 'Slash seems nervous/bored' comments. He's clearly very much into it and moving around as much as the stage allows.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

TheMole wrote:

The more videos I see, the less I understand the 'Slash seems nervous/bored' comments. He's clearly very much into it and moving around as much as the stage allows.

Everybody loves to look for the drama story.     

Love that Its So Easy clip.    Hope to see more of that.   

Frank is an awesome drummer.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

exactly. just let them do a few more shows together, they'll be totally fine smile

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

TheMole wrote:

Yeah, it's a tiny stage. I mean, look at how little Fortus is moving around; normally he's leaping about all over the shop.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

People at Truth were saying he was uncomfortable wearing the ear piece, and it takes some getting used to. That he normally doesn't wear one and he's basically hearing the show completely different than usually does, which made him have to be more focused....

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Clip collection:

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Sounded awesome!! I love the Who, it's great seeing my favorite band covering my other favorite band. 21

Your 2nd favorite band is The Who? That's interesting.

Wont Get Fooled Again definitely one of the greatest songs ever...

Yup! My top 5 bands are an interesting collection.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
zombux wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLOsD-UasC8
start and ISE. there must be more from this source, because already the previous vid (WTTJ) was from the same source.

They sound fantastic. I wish the whole show was taped!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
zombux wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLOsD-UasC8
start and ISE. there must be more from this source, because already the previous vid (WTTJ) was from the same source.

They sound fantastic. I wish the whole show was taped!

It was by people for the band. I'm guessing we will see a home video release and live album at some point.

Board footer