You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Re: VIPs at the Troubadour show

Acquiesce wrote:

Piers Morgan tried to get Slash to get him in, but he told him he couldn't. 14

Acquiesce

Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I wish some of my favorite celebs(Angie Harmon, Mischa Barton, Natlie Portman, JUliet Huddy,etc.) had went to this show.

Were you a fan of The O.C.?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I wish some of my favorite celebs(Angie Harmon, Mischa Barton, Natlie Portman, JUliet Huddy,etc.) had went to this show.

I'm a Mischaholic. 15 20 It's definitely not one of my favorite shows but that's what put her on the map.

I've endured some forgettable horror movies just because she's in them. 16

She was very talented. Unfortunate that she turned into a trainwreck. Should've been at Natalie Portman level but major depression, drug use and getting mixed in with that group of attention whores(Hilton, Lohan, Kardashians,etc.) years ago pretty much altered whatever path she was on.

Just her voice can get my juices flowing.

If someone deserves a major comeback...it's her.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Barely recognise any of them 16 From all of those pics I recognise Jim Carrey, Nic Cage, Lenny Kravitz and that's about it. I've heard of Chris Brown but don't know which photo is him, not really up on my celeb gossip I'm afraid hmm

mrsaxlrose
 Rep: 2 

mrsaxlrose wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Piers Morgan tried to get Slash to get him in, but he told him he couldn't. 14

Hahaha good.  I can't stand Piers!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Emily Ratajkowski is one of the hottest women on the planet and loves to be nekkid.

Acquiesce

Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm a Mischaholic. 15 20 It's definitely not one of my favorite shows but that's what put her on the map.

She was very talented. Unfortunate that she turned into a trainwreck. Should've been at Natalie Portman level but major depression, drug use and getting mixed in with that group of attention whores(Hilton, Lohan, Kardashians,etc.) years ago pretty much altered whatever path she was on.

The O.C. was one of my favorites when it was on. I had a small girl crush on her, but I never really followed her in anything else.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

The O.C. was one of my favorites when it was on. I had a small girl crush on her, but I never really followed her in anything else.

A girl crush on Mischa? Yummy. Did you ever watch Lost and Delirious?

After seeing the trailer I need to watch it again. I don't even remember how it ends.

I had difficulties getting into OC. Hard for me to relate to and it reminded me a bit of 90210 which I really hated. Also an age gap as well. You were a spring chicken...I wasn't. 16

Another thing, early 2000s is when my television viewing went on a major decline. I loathed how TV evolved after the 90s into reality shows, shows like Survivor, so called talent shows like American Idol, etc.

Only shows I watched early 00s were CSI, L & O, Monk for a couple seasons, some Fear Factor, maybe a couple others I don't remember offhand.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Man, this chick I use to date made me watch that fucking show every week. I loath the OC.

Acquiesce

Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

A girl crush on Mischa? Yummy. Did you ever watch Lost and Delirious?

After seeing the trailer I need to watch it again. I don't even remember how it ends.

I had difficulties getting into OC. Hard for me to relate to and it reminded me a bit of 90210 which I really hated. Also an age gap as well. You were a spring chicken...I wasn't. 16

Another thing, early 2000s is when my television viewing went on a major decline. I loathed how TV evolved after the 90s into reality shows, shows like Survivor, so called talent shows like American Idol, etc.

Only shows I watched early 00s were CSI, L & O, Monk for a couple seasons, some Fear Factor, maybe a couple others I don't remember offhand.

I never watched Lost and Delirious, but it looks interesting. I used to love soap operas and teen dramas so the O.C. was right up my alley. I'm with you on television. I haven't watched many series since the 90's.

Board footer