You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

In some ways the broken foot is a blessing in disguise – Axl gets to sit there and concentrate on his vocals, it's a visual spectacle showing how dedicated he is ("I'm doing this for the fans!"), and he gets to show he's mended fences with Grohl. Makes for some good headlines.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Night faldor

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

In some ways the broken foot is a blessing in disguise – Axl gets to sit there and concentrate on his vocals, it's a visual spectacle showing how dedicated he is ("I'm doing this for the fans!"), and he gets to show he's mended fences with Grohl. Makes for some good headlines.

He genuinely looks like he's having the time of his life... with a broken leg.

Says it all

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Ok now I'm focusing on the show. The comeback is real.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Even on the stream this sounds great.

Killer mix at that venue too, our stadiums not so good!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

In the middle of all of this, I still pounder about the future - about this kind of music. People going nuts for a GNR semi-reunion, which is absolutely. But, where's the new GNR? The new generation of kick ass rock n roll bands filling these stadiums 20 years down the road?

They are there. I'm sure they are doing a gig somewhere in Vegas right now to 50 people. Another one might be doing something in New York in some godforsaken club. People need to swtich their focus. Go see GNR, but dig into something else. I know I am.

Alright, back to partying.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Anyone know of a periscope with decent visuals? Audio quality doesn't matter, I've got a decent stream up for that. My visual stream just went down...

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah Im liking what I see.

Based on this I will consider attending multiple gigs if I can assuming they make it down here.

AtariLegend wrote:

Band introductions

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

YCBM

Board footer