You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Lana Del Rey to support Guns???

Lomax wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Bunch of the shirts were made for different people.

https://twitter.com/gnrla/status/722118401343234048

Bad news for any Guns N' Roses fans hoping to see Lana Del Rey warm up crowds on their tour.
The moody indie singer is NOT opening for GNR despite a flurry of rumors after Lana posted a pic wearing a jacket that read "Lana Del Rey Guns N' Roses 2016 Tour."
We're told Axl Rose gifted the personalized satin tour jackets to his friends and family. Lana was one of a couple dozen who got the hookup. Sources close to the unexpected pals tell us they've been tight for years.
We're told Lana met Axl through a mutual friend -- her ex-boyfriend Justin Murdock, billionaire heir to the Dole Food Company.
Lana ditched Murdock in 2012, but she obviously got Axl in the breakup.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/18/guns-n-ro … ening-act/

Looks like those coathangers are opening for GNR n the upcoming world tour seeing as they are wearing the jackets and all.

It's official.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Wait, so this rumor started because of the jacket she was wearing? That's lazy journalism at its finest. The first and only thing I thought of when I saw that picture was that she's a fan of the band a friend of Axl's. She was probably given the jacket, so she was wearing it with pride to show her support for the band. Her actually going on tour with the band never crossed my mind. I hope they had more to go off than just that. roll

AtariLegend wrote:
faldor wrote:

I hope they had more to go off than just that. roll

It's worse than that. They didn't bother to check her tour dates.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
faldor wrote:

Wait, so this rumor started because of the jacket she was wearing? That's lazy journalism at its finest.

Yeah it really is. The internet has really lowered the standards. Like atari said, they couldn't even bother doing a 5 second google search for her tour dates. Cant get in the way of a clickbait headline.

Board footer