You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: "I quit the oldies band" - Chris Pitman

zombux wrote:

to be totally fair, I understand his point of view - being in the band for how many... 17 or 18 years? with the aim of reinventing the band, but finally being able to push out only 1 album and end up frustrated with things going nowhere forward, only ending up with a partial reunion with return to the roots... not saying that I like the guy or something, he was always the most disposable member of the band, but still I understand his point of view and I'm not bashing him for it smile

johndivney wrote:

Nah, fuck him.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

If he's just bitter about being left out, fuck him.

If he's right and they are planning to go for the nostalgia cash grab only...

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Then still fuck him, if anyone has the right to do so it's the guys that wrote the fucking songs...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
TheMole wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Then still fuck him, if anyone has the right to do so it's the guys that wrote the fucking songs...

Yeah, but I don't have to like it. I too want to see S&D back in Guns for their ability to create music.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

This is the same prick who arrogantly said GN'R should never release any new material because there is no money to be made in that. Good riddance. Melissa is a huge upgrade in every way.

Slash McKagan
 Rep: 11 

It's funny how jealous Pitman is....

axl 21 duff

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

This is the same prick who arrogantly said GN'R should never release any new material because there is no money to be made in that. Good riddance. Melissa is a huge upgrade in every way.

you got some link for that? I'd like to read it smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
zombux wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

you got some link for that? I'd like to read it smile

I provided that link several times and ID and Atari Attacked me. However Atari has admitted it seems that Pit is a clown. I am awaiting ID's response.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
zombux wrote:

to be totally fair, I understand his point of view - being in the band for how many... 17 or 18 years? with the aim of reinventing the band, but finally being able to push out only 1 album and end up frustrated with things going nowhere forward, only ending up with a partial reunion with return to the roots... not saying that I like the guy or something, he was always the most disposable member of the band, but still I understand his point of view and I'm not bashing him for it smile

duff-mckagan-tommy-stinson-rehearsals.jpg
You can leave with grace and dignity.

Thank you, Tommy, for '98-'14. 9

Board footer