You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Amber Heard divorces Johnny Depp

Cramer wrote:

Johnny Depp Is Being Blackmailed by Amber Heard – Here’s How I Know (Guest Column)

http://www.thewrap.com/johnny-depp-is-b … st-column/

My favorite comedian. Depp wrote the forward in his book that came out a couple weeks ago. Hysterical book

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Johnny is getting the quickest wash up in history. Yesterday, forever young A lister with broad mass appeal and cred. Even a steady relationship.
Now,  foolish old man who's losing the studio money, getting dragged through the mud by a sweet, blonde honeypot.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's all a big setup. The man has had not one, but both of his ex-wives, as well as daughter, speak out saying they've never, ever, seen any of this kind of behavior out of him towards them. He's also had ex-girlfriends speak up for him as well.

Yet Amber Heard was also accused of the same kind of manipulation by her previous fiance, a woman, of being manipulative, physically abusive, and inflicting marks on herself, then blaming them on her girlfriend. Now she does it with her husband. Habit?

Either way, sadly this is nothing new concerning today's women. I have had not one, but three cases of friends of mine who have done this exact thing. They push the buttons of their husbands, get them enraged, then flip on the video camera, and act all like "i'm so innocent, and I have no clue what's going on, and I love you and why are you yelling at me, i'm so scared", then they blackmail them, make them look like monsters, when they're not, and all over money, money, money.

Worst case scenario I saw was of a friend, a doctor, who did not know his wife was intentionally taking prescription painkillers (from her doc), while she was pregnant with their daughter. Daughter gets born, and is horribly disfigured. Will need constant 24/7 care for the rest of her life. Daughter gets born, THEN wife files for divorce, gets him enraged over the incident, films him going off about it, and tries to sell it to a judge as being in fear for her life, but all of that can go away if you give me 80% of all his earnings for alimony & child support & medical care.

Initially the judge bought it, until she started to no-show visitations and the child and money started to go missing. Then the judge reversed course and really slammed her. She lost her divorce benefits and gave the doctor full custody.

Her solution?

She went and found another doctor and did the EXACT - SAME - THING. Drugs + mutant kid + payday.

Gimme gimme gimme... i'm abused. He's MEAN to me. I'm scared.

I've seen two other cases of the exact same thing. Poisonous relationships with both needing out of it, but instead of just splitting and walking away 50/50, like the men wanted, no we're going to take two men, who have NEVER been abusive, push their buttons and enrage them, then let the hidden cameras roll.

When shit like this happens, that's when guys like myself and Axl and others are more than happy to be single and NOT married. Especially if you're older, rich, and banging a younger woman. You're just asking to be screwed over.

I used to think Amber Heard was kind of hot, but this bitch... even according to her ex-girlfriends... is fucking crazy.

Board footer