You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Terrorist Attack @ Pulse in Orlando

James wrote:

Evil. Every tragedy/massacre of this magnitude gets politicized. Now its time for action. Doesn't matter if the dems or repubs are right on something. The arguing causes running in circles and in the end nothing gets done....then it happens again....repeat process.

Either do something about this or just admit that they're just gonna consider it a form of entertainment for politicial hacks to jerk to every news cycle.

Sick of this shit. Preschools filled with dead bodies, now clubs filled with dead bodies. When will the fake outrage stop and the real outrage begin?

Its terrorism period. If Flagg is right and it just turns into a big deal to push gay rights, hate crimes, etc. then I can already tell you nothing will be achieved and all these people died in vein.

I dont give a rat's patootie if the men who died liked to suck cock or the girls licked pussy. They were Americans massacred by some extremist and lets leave their sex lives out of the overall tragedy.

I'm definitely not for banning guns outright but dear God they have to do something.

I want people on these damn watch lists either tossed out of the country or assassinated. THis thumb twiddling while we wait to see if they're going to do something has to stop.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

And if you forget why this guy did this watch this... Again.. It is what like 70% believe.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Tragic, sick of living in a world where this is becoming normal.

Interesting change of language used during the day. It's gone from a mass shooting to an act of terrorism, religion has the monopoly on terrorism it would seem.

Also I do wonder how many more of these must happen before America says enough is enough regarding accessability to guns. Is the right to bear arms seriously so important that biannual massacres of innocent children, families, partying adults etc is an acceptable consequence?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He was interviewed by the FBI three times. At the very least, he should not be able to buy a gun.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Really, if they regulated gun show sales, which you can buy anything with no restrictions, issue a list in a computer database that prevent people on a terror watch list, a list that includes anyone convicted of a violent crime and every person who has been hospitalized for mental problems, wife abusers, or even parents of a mentally unstable kid, from being able to purchase a gun it would be a step in the right direction. Almost every gun issued today comes with a microchip for various reasons. Make all weapons contain an RFID chip for all guns, so thst now every public space, every school, movie theater,etc has the ability to know when a gun is on their property, or a father is alerted when his dumbass kid messes with his gun to show his friends. It won't stop all gun violence, but it will go a long way to lower it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

He was interviewed by the FBI three times. At the very least, he should not be able to buy a gun.

He was a fucking security guard with a license. Not only was he allowed, HE WAS ENCOURAGED TO HAVE GUNS.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

So I guess Hillary can't buy a gun either.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

One was interviewed over wanting to commit jihad, the other over an email.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I laffed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Not over an email.  Nice try.  A case could be made that more people are in danger because of her than the 100 or so involved in this incident.  For the record, I'm all for limiting legal access of guns to people like that; I'm also realistic enough to know that he would have gotten a gun no matter what and nothing would have been different.

Board footer