You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: This Was Posted on TMZ Today - Slash Taunts Axl Rose About "Democracy"

Slash (that Slash) burned ex-bandmate Axl Rose in an interview, report Rush & Molloy, when he said that the next Velvet Revolver album would be done after a "quick turnaround" -- because Axl, of course, has been working on his magnum opus, "Chinese Democracy," for over a decade. The two haven't spoken for even longer than that.

http://www.tmz.com/category/lets-get-th … y-started/

I dunno I wouldn't take Slash talking about a "quick turnaround" to be a dig at Axl.  I think the person writing this is reaching here, I'd love to see the interview to see how it was said.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Much ado about nothing. Someone just wants hits on their page.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

It's TMZ.  No further comment necessary.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I dunno I wouldn't take Slash talking about a "quick turnaround" to be a dig at Axl.  I think the person writing this is reaching here, I'd love to see the interview to see how it was said.

I agree, not even a reaach. Just a complete fabrication of what Slash means by it. I think VR just wants to end it, and give it one final bookend to the band's history.  And yeah, Weiland is probably looking to get back with STP, so end it sooner rather than later. End it, don't hiatus it.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Wow, I'm impressed by their imagination. Very creative.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Is that how it's going to be now, someone connected with GNR mentions doing something quickly and it's automatically a dig at Axl. Talk about finding a story where there isn't one.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

slash has always been the type to go in bang it out and move on...this is no different, he'd rather play to the masses than dick around in the studio

Maverick
 Rep: 2 

Maverick wrote:

Yeah that's really reaching for it.  It's not like he said, "Our next album will be done soon, unlike YOU KNOW WHO LOlZ!1!!".

Now, that article was a perfect example of shit journalism.

Guess it also adds more fuel to the theory of seeing a VR Greatest Hits before Axl striking up the courage to release one album on his own.

bba in 08'

Board footer