You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

  Fuck, PaSnow just lowered the IQ of the forum a few days ago when he said he thought Melania was a KBG operative.

Dude, I ctfu laughing at this. I was like 'Who, me????' then read what you were referring to.


I stand by my comments. Even yesterday she gave a Putin fed line about 'Calm down Americans'

To buzzsaw, to question how none went off? Are you implying how coincidental none exploded even while unopened? I would say thatd be likely otherwise if it went off due to shaking etc it could go off in transit. If your saying they knew all along and purposely never opened, thatd be quite a conspiracy. Involving even ppl at CNN. A bit far fetched. Unless theyre just not active, functioning bombs. I suppose possible. Again quite a theory. What if a cnn employee did open it and not paying attention try messing with it before realizing what it is.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Whatever happened to polloxum? Does he still post here?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

And if Im like Rachel Maddow type crazy you're like Coast To Coast AM type cuckoo

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Looks like Robert DeNiro is in on this conspiracy too.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

This is a new low for America. Somebody or some group tried to take out two former presidents, former VP, the former secretary of state, former attorney general, one of our main media outlets, and those who speak out against this vile administration. Domestic terrorism.

Yet right wing apologists still deflect. How many Republicans think Trump should tone it down? I don't see any here doing that. All I see it partisan hedging, finger pointing and conspiracy theories from hollow idiots.

How many GOP representatives have come forward publicly and demand he act like a leader? Not say these inflammatory things? After these bombs were sent out, Trump attacked the media at his rally last night and THEN blamed them for the attempt at terrorism today. The MAGA cult cheered "lock her up" again. Republicans? Silence.

This is what fascists do when they are in charge. Imagine what's going to happen if the Democrats take the House. Somebody or a worse yet, a group of people are going to end up dead. It's what happens when you allow Nazis to march in the street and absolutely refuse to denounce them. You allow these types to fester and feel empowered. You fuel them with hateful rhetoric and lies. Any future American deaths are not only on Trump's hand, but the cowardly GOP as well.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

This is a new low for America. Somebody or some group tried to take out two former presidents, former VP, the former secretary of state, former attorney general, one of our main media outlets, and those who speak out against this vile administration. Domestic terrorism.

Yet right wing apologists still deflect. How many Republicans think Trump should tone it down? I don't see any here doing that. All I see it partisan hedging, finger pointing and conspiracy theories from hollow idiots.

How many GOP representatives have come forward publicly and demand he act like a leader? Not say these inflammatory things? After these bombs were sent out, Trump attacked the media at his rally last night and THEN blamed them for the attempt at terrorism today. The MAGA cult cheered "lock her up" again. Republicans? Silence.

This is what fascists do when they are in charge. Imagine what's going to happen if the Democrats take the House. Somebody or a worse yet, a group of people are going to end up dead. It's what happens when you allow Nazis to march in the street and absolutely refuse to denounce them. You allow these types to fester and feel empowered. You fuel them with hateful rhetoric and lies. Any future American deaths are not only on Trump's hand, but the cowardly GOP as well.

I’ll sum up everything Flagg and buzz said right here for everyone.

:shrug:

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

I quoted both of you and used the word ”pair” for a reason.

10 people have been sent functional pipebombs. You honestly don’t take issue with any of that? It’s domestic terrorism.

This really isn’t some party issue either. You’re not picking one side over another by merely acknowledging that sending explosives with an intent to murder political opponents is fucked up.

But if your first thought when something like this happens is a wild conspiracy theory then I can’t help you - nor you me.

10 people got sent supposed pipe bombs and yet not a single one of them went off.  How convenient.  There's nothing wild about suspecting the democrats are behind this.  They've said they'll do anything to win.  They rigged their own primary.  The timing of this is suspect at best as there's nothing to a republican to gain by doing this now and everything for a democrat.  And then there's that amazing coincidence that not a single one of them went off.  That's either the most incompetent bomb maker ever or there's another explanation for it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

I quoted both of you and used the word ”pair” for a reason.

10 people have been sent functional pipebombs. You honestly don’t take issue with any of that? It’s domestic terrorism.

This really isn’t some party issue either. You’re not picking one side over another by merely acknowledging that sending explosives with an intent to murder political opponents is fucked up.

But if your first thought when something like this happens is a wild conspiracy theory then I can’t help you - nor you me.

10 people got sent supposed pipe bombs and yet not a single one of them went off.  How convenient.  There's nothing wild about suspecting the democrats are behind this.  They've said they'll do anything to win.  They rigged their own primary.  The timing of this is suspect at best as there's nothing to a republican to gain by doing this now and everything for a democrat.  And then there's that amazing coincidence that not a single one of them went off.  That's either the most incompetent bomb maker ever or there's another explanation for it.

Those caravans of immigrants scheduled to show on on Election Day sure doesn’t seem suspicious either.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

10 people got sent supposed pipe bombs and yet not a single one of them went off.  How convenient.  There's nothing wild about suspecting the democrats are behind this.  They've said they'll do anything to win.  They rigged their own primary.  The timing of this is suspect at best as there's nothing to a republican to gain by doing this now and everything for a democrat.  And then there's that amazing coincidence that not a single one of them went off.  That's either the most incompetent bomb maker ever or there's another explanation for it.

The Democrats sending live bombs to their leaders as a false flag operation to sway an election...something only a right wing nut could dream up and get other right wing dolts to repeat. Fox News is currently asking why the "Main stream media" isn't taking any responsibility for all this too. Trump, of course, gets a complete pass, even though it's the most probable scenario.

But to be fair, Buzz is the smartest guy here, just ask him, he'll confirm it for you. 16

mitchejw wrote:

Those caravans of immigrants scheduled to show on on Election Day sure doesn’t seem suspicious either.

I never got my auto text from Soros on this, thanks to my old Obamaphone (which buzz and Flagg are still paying for, thanks chumps) But so far so good!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

Your guys made their own bed of distrust.  Blame them for creating an atmosphere where everything I said is entirely possible.

I'd be willing to bet everything I own Trump didn't  send the bombs, so yes he gets a pass. If you're giving the dems an auto pass, he gets one by definition too. Bad rhetoric is coming from both sides. You're a bigger fool than most of us believe already if you don't understand that.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB