You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Hey does anyone remember just like a week ago when trump praised the political violence in Montana? Anyone?

Oh i know...I’m a 911 truther or some shit....

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I hope he’s an illegal immigrant planted by trump.....buzz, RF....how long would you jerk yourselves off to that thought?

I wish they had closed the borders when your ancestors got here.

You worry far too much about people here and far too little about the world outside of here.  I'm pretty sure others have told you to stop the fascination with our sex lives...not very liberal of you.

There wasn't a country before my ancestors got here, so no borders to close.  Thanks again for your concern about me...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Hey does anyone remember just like a week ago when trump praised the political violence in Montana? Anyone?

Do we really need to list all of the organizations tied to liberals or the liberal politicians that have promoted violence?  Both sides dude...you better figure it out before your idiots destroy the country.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Seems a lone wolf, loose canon crazy type. Along the lines of pizza shop guy/unabomber.  Wacko, fortunately no one was killed. I agree tho, needs a long prison sentence.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Do we really need to list all of the organizations tied to liberals or the liberal politicians that have promoted violence?  Both sides dude...you better figure it out before your idiots destroy the country.

None of those douche bags were the president.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What the fuck does Trump have to do with this?  Why are you being so disingenuous?  Has he ever advocated people mail bombs to his political opponents?  NO!  HE FUCKING HASN'T. 

Hillary Clinton just said you can't be "civil" to Republicans.  Obama referred to Trump as a dictator.  And that is to say nothing of the hundreds of politicians and media personalities who have accused Trump of being a Russian plant in cahoots with Putin.  If you really thought Trump was a dictator and/or Hitler 2.0, what would you do?   What would a lot of people do if they genuinely thought Hitler was in the White House.

So spare me this bullshit.  Hyperbolic speech is on both sides.  Some Bernie Sanders nut actually fucking shot people.  Not mail bogus, inert bombs (though whether or not this was intentional remains to be seen) that harmed no one.  But actually fucking shot a member of congress and almost killed him.  So if Trump is responsible for this yahoo, who isn't responsible for the nut job that shot up Congress because "THEY'RE GOING TO TAKEAWAY YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE AND KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE" rhetoric.

Your argument is absurd.  People claiming this was condoned are absurd.  Blaming anyone but the bomber is absurd.  But I'll gladly wait for the list of names you hold responsible for the congressional baseball shooting and whomever mailed Susan Collins "ricin" last week.  Please let me know which Democrat I should be blaming for that.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

10 people got sent supposed pipe bombs and yet not a single one of them went off.  How convenient.  There's nothing wild about suspecting the democrats are behind this.  They've said they'll do anything to win.  They rigged their own primary.  The timing of this is suspect at best as there's nothing to a republican to gain by doing this now and everything for a democrat.  And then there's that amazing coincidence that not a single one of them went off.  That's either the most incompetent bomb maker ever or there's another explanation for it.

Randall Flagg wrote:

I personally think the likelihood that this is some progressive slapping on "Get R Done" stickers and spelling like a retard is a jab at a stereotype of red neck Trumpkins, is worth considering.

losers.jpg

loser2.png

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

The little fascist wants an apology...how about you just shut your little mealy mouth up for once? How about that?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Both sides says the conspiracy nut! Both sides!

See how you pivot? Last night it was a liberal plot, today it's "both sides" and we need to see the bigger picture before it's too late. What a psycho...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

He wants to compare apples to oranges because he's a liar and also desperately needs to change the subject here, since he looks like a a total horse's ass.

Name one democratic leader that has endorsed violence in the way that Trump has. There are none. In fact no president ever (regardless of party) has said the things Trump has.

Trump is a piece of shit and so are the people who defend him. In fact they are probably worse, because they allow Trump to flourish. All they can do it point fingers now, it's all they have left.

Board footer