You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

I read it. It's damning. He asked a foreign nation to work with his private personal lawyer to dig up dirt on his political opponent.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

They'd be stupid to impeach over this.  The Senate will never support it - Graham has already came out saying so.  This was a nothing burger, once again.  I'm all ears for people who've read it to explain what happened that was illegal and improper.  I didn't see anything about demanding dirt for aide, as was claimed 24 hours ago.  So let's watch the goal post move once again.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow, its over.

This is worse than Nixon

lol

Come on. If they're going overboard with comments to that extent this is Collusion 2.0 and Trump will coast into a second term.

This is why don't want impeachment hogwash fed to us like foie gras. NOTHING good will come of it.

Randall Flagg

If Warren gets the nomination (and it's looking more and more likely she will), Trump will get a 2nd term.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Why's Guiliani involved in this?

He is NOT  a government employee or WH appointee. He asks Zarevesky speak to Guiliani at a later time.

No wonder Obama made the decision to wiretap. This guys out there makin deals off the record

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If Warren gets the nomination (and it's looking more and more likely she will), Trump will get a 2nd term.

Warren will win the election && Warren will not be our next president.

BOTH are true big_smile

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:

Trump told Ukraine that he'd provide the military help they needed, if they could help supply dirt on Joe Biden's son.

Oopsy.  Wrong once again!  That's like 0/30

Randall Flagg

So Joe Biden as VP, uses his power to get Ukraine to remove a prosecutor who is investigating his son.  Fanatical Left has no issue.  Trump mentions this act, and somehow Trump is abusing his authority.  Am I reading this right?

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Warren will win the election && Warren will not be our next president.

BOTH are true big_smile

If you mean Warren wins the popular vote, I'm inclined to agree.  If you mean she wins the election through the rules outlined in the constitution, and Trump refuses to leave office, I strongly disagree.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's amazing how different news sites post very different headlines and how few people (myself included in this case) don't even bother to read the articles.

Board footer