You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Didn't he pass a law that women who had abortions or miscarriages have funerals foir the babies?

What should they do? Throw the fetus in the trash? I may vomit. I never thought of what happens to the fetus. Holy shit.

Yes, and the women would pay for the funeral.

Bro, have your ever seen a late term aborted baby? They deserve more than a trash can.

Most abortions are not due to rape but more to do with being irresponsible.

Abstain
Condoms
Birth Control

Getting pregnancy in 2016 IS A CHOICE.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

People are more offended by animals getting killed at the shelter than babies getting killed by their mother sometimes without the permission/approval of the father.  I love animals and I am pro-choice, but I find that a bit troubling.

I am pro-choice for the most part...absolutely in terms of rape situations.  But the one thing I struggle with the father having no rights in these cases - a wife could decide to have an abortion and there's nothing the husband could do about it.  No rape, no anything and a married family.  If that baby is born, damn straight they are going after him for $$$, but he has no right to stop the child from being aborted.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Didn't he pass a law that women who had abortions or miscarriages have funerals foir the babies?

What should they do? Throw the fetus in the trash? I may vomit. I never thought of what happens to the fetus. Holy shit.

Even goop? And what's the difference if they're cremated?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

People are more offended by animals getting killed at the shelter than babies getting killed by their mother sometimes without the permission/approval of the father.  I love animals and I am pro-choice, but I find that a bit troubling.

I am pro-choice for the most part...absolutely in terms of rape situations.  But the one thing I struggle with the father having no rights in these cases - a wife could decide to have an abortion and there's nothing the husband could do about it.  No rape, no anything and a married family.  If that baby is born, damn straight they are going after him for $$$, but he has no right to stop the child from being aborted.

I'm pro choice as well, but I have an issue with after 20 weeks. At that point, when there's a heart beat, an actual life, that's not a medical condition anymore. If I caused an accident and a woman lost the pregnancy I would be charged with manslaughter. There is a double standard in that regard. And by 20 weeks, you have to show some responsibility in getting it taken care of by then. I was in that situation twice, but both turned out to be false alarms luckily, but both girls who were pro choice told me they would keep the baby if they were expecting and I was definitely not ready for that.

SG, you do realize late term abortions are not the norm and have to do with complications of the pregnancy or the mothers life is in danger, right? No one really waits around until the last moment to abort a healthy fetus. If I knew that I was going to have a kid with a debilitating disease that required them to be bed ridden for their entire life, where quality of life would be horrible, I would support ending the pregnancy late. Like the kid who lives with open sores all over his body, all the time, in constant 24 hour pain, who wishes his mother had aborted him to saved him from that... I could not live with myself.

johndivney wrote:

This week I haven learned the Dutch have an expression that really fits perfectly: plaatsvervangende schaamte.
Fuck, that was hard to spell.

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't get the big deal about the 1995 Trump tax returns. Clearly they were illegally obtained but what in them should I be worried about?

Good grief but you are stupid. Like monumentally stupid. Monstrously idiotic. Are you actually on the spectrum?

buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Well done. Now pa can post about it not lasting more than a few hours. Enjoy the away time you just volunteered for...

You're an obnoxious retarded piece of shit. You're really quite dense. More to be pitied than laughed at.. tho I admit I am guilty of laughing at you when you think you "buried" people who were already laughing at your stupidity & immaturity. You ignorant cunt.

Bury them again! Haha! Wtf. How does that even work..

Bye!  See you in a few days.

Huh?
What are you talking about you goat felcher?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

johndivney wrote:

This week I haven learned the Dutch have an expression that really fits perfectly: plaatsvervangende schaamte.
Fuck, that was hard to spell.

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't get the big deal about the 1995 Trump tax returns. Clearly they were illegally obtained but what in them should I be worried about?

Good grief but you are stupid. Like monumentally stupid. Monstrously idiotic. Are you actually on the spectrum?

buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

You're an obnoxious retarded piece of shit. You're really quite dense. More to be pitied than laughed at.. tho I admit I am guilty of laughing at you when you think you "buried" people who were already laughing at your stupidity & immaturity. You ignorant cunt.

Bury them again! Haha! Wtf. How does that even work..

Bye!  See you in a few days.

Huh?
What are you talking about you goat felcher?

I'm baffled by your intellect and ability to create informed and persuasive arguments. I bet academics compliment your intellect all the time.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

This shit is getting hard to follow.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Bro, have your ever seen a late term aborted baby? They deserve more than a trash can.

Most abortions are not due to rape but more to do with being irresponsible.

Abstain
Condoms
Birth Control

Getting pregnancy in 2016 IS A CHOICE.

You generally can't find out all genetic abnormalities until 20 weeks.

My  niece got pregnant at 26. She was told she could never have children (medical reason) and was on some form of birth control to help regulate hormones. She got pregnant and now has a beautiful 19 month old boy.

misterID wrote:

SG, you do realize late term abortions are not the norm and have to do with complications of the pregnancy or the mothers life is in danger, right? No one really waits around until the last moment to abort a healthy fetus. If I knew that I was going to have a kid with a debilitating disease that required them to be bed ridden for their entire life, where quality of life would be horrible, I would support ending the pregnancy late. Like the kid who lives with open sores all over his body, all the time, in constant 24 hour pain, who wishes his mother had aborted him to saved him from that... I could not live with myself.

The majority of complications will occur in the first trimester. After that the likelihood of a miscarriage is very low (less than 1% generally.) As I said though genetic testing is done around 20 weeks as well as the anatomy scan. I think this is why the conservatives put such an emphasis on the 20 week time frame. They know darn well that's when I couple can find out bad news, but they want to lock them in anyway. Seems cruel to me.

I do not like abortion at all, although I realize it's necessary and it's none of my business how people deal with their pregnancy.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Trump says he's not prepping for this town hall debate either, and is sure Hillary is just "resting". Weird guy.

A new tape has surfaced of Donald talking about women he'd like to fuck or has tried to fuck. I'm sure Melania is going to love this since they were newly married at this time.

It's something new with this guy everyday:

Grab them by the pussy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … story.html

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Even more Republicans come forward....

30 former GOP lawmakers sign anti-Trump letter

More than two dozen former Republican members of Congress released a letter Thursday saying they cannot vote for Donald Trump because he "makes a mockery" of their principles.

"Given the enormous power of the office, every candidate for president must be judged rigorously in assessing whether he or she has the competence, intelligence, knowledge, understanding, empathy, judgment, and temperament necessary to keep America on a safe and steady course," the lawmakers wrote. "Donald Trump fails on each of those measures, and he has proven himself manifestly unqualified to be president."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/06/politics/ … index.html

Board footer