You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

sad2.png
sad.jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Republicans should take the opportunity to purge the crazies from the party. They were embarrassed by these people before Trump. It's the Palin effect.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Cold calling for Trump....SAD!!!

https://s15.postimg.org/77vn0kgqz/sad.jpg

That's hilarious!!

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Republicans should take the opportunity to purge the crazies from the party. They were embarrassed by these people before Trump. It's the Palin effect.

I kind of feel like Trump is going to destroy the GOP this year if he wins or loses. Doesn't matter which one.

But they talked about the 2012 "autopsy" and then went right back to crazytown almost immediately. So who the hell knows...

misterID

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:
misterID wrote:

I kind of feel like Trump is going to destroy the GOP this year if he wins or loses. Doesn't matter which one.

But they talked about the 2012 "autopsy" and then went right back to crazytown almost immediately. So who the hell knows...

What was wrong with that autopsy were the guys who performed it, because THEY were the problem. Tony Perkins was the lead guy on that thing.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol at those that think medical reasons are why many abortions happen.... those are a very VERY small percentage. Most abortions are from people that like to fuck but don't want the inconvenience of kids. I get it. But they have condoms and birth control and ovulation scheldules. To get pregnant you are either trying, stupid, or extremely unlucky like a condom breaks and your other medicine negated the affects of the birth control.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

This week I haven learned the Dutch have an expression that really fits perfectly: plaatsvervangende schaamte.
Fuck, that was hard to spell.

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't get the big deal about the 1995 Trump tax returns. Clearly they were illegally obtained but what in them should I be worried about?

Good grief but you are stupid. Like monumentally stupid. Monstrously idiotic. Are you actually on the spectrum?

buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

You're an obnoxious retarded piece of shit. You're really quite dense. More to be pitied than laughed at.. tho I admit I am guilty of laughing at you when you think you "buried" people who were already laughing at your stupidity & immaturity. You ignorant cunt.

Bury them again! Haha! Wtf. How does that even work..

Bye!  See you in a few days.

Huh?
What are you talking about you goat felcher?

You talking about the tax return? There is nothing illegal OR immoral about not paying taxes on losses.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

I'm a little shocked by this, but it appear the evangelicals have finally had enough.

Nearly 100 evangelical leaders have signed onto a letter urging their fellow Christians to vote against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who, they write, “has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships.”

https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-a … nald-trump

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Would Christians rather have their fellow Christians vote for Hillary?

Also the comments about wanting to fuck a married woman, WHO GIVES A SHIT. HAHAHA. I talk about smashing pussy all the time.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Would Christians rather have their fellow Christians vote for Hillary?

Also the comments about wanting to fuck a married woman, WHO GIVES A SHIT. HAHAHA. I talk about smashing pussy all the time.

You're voting for Trump right?

And it does matter if yet another potential voting block is boycotting Trump...this one in particular.

Board footer