You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

De Niro weighs in, haha

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/WesternJournal … 220254566/

Minka (a dem) and Scarborough (a rep) basically say what most of America feels...

Nobody appreciated this clip from Morning Joe?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Minka (a dem) and Scarborough (a rep) basically say what most of America feels...

The Trump tax return issue was soo 2 weeks ago.  Video surfaced yesterday with him saying he likes to grab women by the pu$$y.  Please try to pay attention.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The Trump tax return issue was soo 2 weeks ago.  Video surfaced yesterday with him saying he likes to grab women by the pu$$y.  Please try to pay attention.

The same still applies.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I known you don't believe them but multiple women have accused Bill of freaking rape and sexual assault. What he did to Lewinsky alone gets men fired from their jobs.

Rail on Trump all you want but a man who was elected twice was a serial offender of women and his marriage. Standards don't change just because he's on your team member.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I known you don't believe them but multiple women have accused Bill of freaking rape and sexual assault. What he did to Lewinsky alone gets men fired from their jobs.

Rail on Trump all you want but a man who was elected twice was a serial offender of women and his marriage. Standards don't change just because he's on your team member.

fortunately, we know about Trump before the election. We didn't know about Bill beforehand. Besides, last i checked he isn't running.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

fortunately, we know about Trump before the election. We didn't know about Bill beforehand. Besides, last i checked he isn't running.

He fucked one in the Oval Office. WTF.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The problem I had with all that is the conservative hypocrisy - Newt Gingrich led the charge against Bill in the mid 90s claiming moral high ground and he's just as big a piece of shit as anyone.

At the end of the day, it's nothing more than an attempt by conservatives to gain political points. Newt and Bill were the same. Now we now Donald belongs in the same group.

Let me get, the Trump apologist in you is about to come.

It's pathetic that all Donald can do in his own defense is to say, "Bill and Hillary did much worse." The logic being all bad behavior is justified because the Clintons also did it.

Donald Trump is a disgusting human being.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The problem I had with all that is the conservative hypocrisy - Newt Gingrich led the charge against Bill in the mid 90s claiming moral high ground and he's just as big a piece of shit as anyone.

At the end of the day, it's nothing more than an attempt by conservatives to gain political points. Newt and Bill were the same. Now we now Donald belongs in the same group.

Let me get, the Trump apologist in you is about to come.

It's pathetic that all Donald can do in his own defense is to say, "Bill and Hillary did much worse." The logic being all bad behavior is justified because the Clintons also did it.

Donald Trump is a disgusting human being.

So is Hillary, that is our point!!!!!  This shit from 11 years ago doesn't make Clinton good all of the sudden. She is owned by Wall Street and Special Interest.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

No one was confronted with evidence of Bill saying he could do anything to a woman because he's famous, even grab their pussy. Is it fair, who knows, JFK was the biggest poon hound there was an actually used the secret service to help cover up his affairs. But he would have been destroyed if a recording came out of him saying what Don said. Maybe John and Bill weren't arrogant enough to actually say that shit? Especially to a reporter with a hot mike on?

And stop with the Clinton rape shit. Trump has been accused of rape also, even by a woman when she was 13, and is suing him right now. So if you want to go there, go there. Bill got a consensual blow job in the oval office and dipped a cigar in Monica's hoo-ha. That's what we know. So what? Many of the men who tried to impeach him were cheating on their wives at the same time, like Newt.

Board footer