You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Whoa,  told ya.

but then the idiot tweets this, like wtf...  does he have ADHD??  Like you're accusing the former President of the USA of wiretapping, there's potential the CIA has something on you, and this is what you're now concerned with??!

Some funny responses I saw.

https://twitter.com/crehage/status/837995058062327809

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Every time there's a "rumor", it gets bigger.  Sunday morning shows will be massive tomorrow.

Senators are saying they believe they've only heard about a "fraction" of what the DoJ really has.  Senator Chris Coombs says he beleives there are 'transcripts' showing the Trump campaign had Russia officials collude with them.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Or have you all yelled at the wind for so long, you don't have a compass?

Gibberish, jibberish, jibber-jabber and gobbledygook refer to speech or other use of language that is nonsense, or that appears to be nonsense. It may include speech sounds that are not actual words,[1] or forms such as language games or highly specialized jargon that seems non-sensical to outsiders.[2] Gibberish should not be confused with literary nonsense such as that used in the poem "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll.

Yes, that covers most of your posts.  Conspiracies abound and no evidence is necessary.

My god...what does it take for you to pull your head out of the ground?

You are straight up delusional.

Chief Trump apologist chooses to ignore everything. Even if some things are proven and some are yet to be proven...Trump just found out he was wire tapped - self admitted...

Crickets from you RF.

A judge approved Trump wire taps. Can't wait to see how you spin this...

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

To me, it's pretty obvious this things going down. Interesting how the Pence email story dropped too, almost like they're putting him into a bad light as it's likely he'll be taking over.

Not soon, but eventually. I cannot this Trump staying 4 years, this alone will be bringing him down imho.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Gibberish, jibberish, jibber-jabber and gobbledygook refer to speech or other use of language that is nonsense, or that appears to be nonsense. It may include speech sounds that are not actual words,[1] or forms such as language games or highly specialized jargon that seems non-sensical to outsiders.[2] Gibberish should not be confused with literary nonsense such as that used in the poem "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll.

Yes, that covers most of your posts.  Conspiracies abound and no evidence is necessary.

Chief Trump apologist chooses to ignore everything. Even if some things are proven and some are yet to be proven...Trump just found out he was wire tapped - self admitted...

Crickets from you RF.

Yea, I'm waiting to get actual information from reputable sites and not liberal blogs you're accustomed to everytime you have a new conspiracy that falls apart within 48 hours.  Obama murdered a US Citizen and believed he had the power to do so.  Him wiretapping his opponent doesn't seem so far fetched in that light.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump has come unhinged. This is completely bonkers, even for him.

Clearly he's doing everything he can to pivot....as the walls come closer and closer.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

CNN reported that his source for the Obama wire tapping was an ultra crazy right wing radio host. The guy is coming unhinged. While Conservatives are saying... "But, but, but Obama!!!"

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea, I'm waiting to get actual information from reputable sites

It's a pretty sad day when you're not even trusting our President. hmm

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Crickets from you RF.

Yea, I'm waiting to get actual information from reputable sites and not liberal blogs you're accustomed to everytime you have a new conspiracy that falls apart within 48 hours.  Obama murdered a US Citizen and believed he had the power to do so.  Him wiretapping his opponent doesn't seem so far fetched in that light.

There it is! Haha

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Crickets from you RF.

You mean...at the very least...

That dems are using the same tactics that the repugs used for 8 years?

At the very least....very least! The Republican strategy for the last 8 years is being used against them.

At the most...there is a glimmer of truth

Board footer