You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Remember when Trump promised the Keystone pipeline would use US steel for all construction? Ain't happening. Another lie from the liar and chief. Made sure not to use "Left Wing" news outlet.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2 … mp-s-order

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Shocking.  It's so easy for him to say "Everyone else needs to use American Steel and Labor" when he himself used Chinese steel and his daughter clothing line uses Chinese labor.  Such a sham.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Holy crapola. Roger Stone goes apeshit on twitter.

Trump Advisor Roger Stone Launches Into Vulgar Twitter Rant, Suggests Back Channel To Assange During Clinton Leaks

Renowned Republican strategist and long-time Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone launched into an inexplicable, vulgar tirade against multiple users of the social media website Twitter on Saturday night, using offensive off-color comments, misogynistic slurs, and at one point suggesting that he had a “perfectly legal back channel” to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who “indeed had the goods” on Hillary Clinton.

Twitter users are speculating that the tweet constituted an admission by Stone in collaborating with the controversial Assange and an enemy nation to sabotage the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.

Some of the tweets have been deleted, but by midnight on the west coast, “Roger Stone” was trending on Twitter. According to the New York Times, Mr. Stone is one of a growing number of Trump advisers and allies now being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for alleged contacts with Russian officials during the 2016 presidential election.

n one of the evening’s tweets, Stone insulted Republican political commentator Ana Navarro by making crude comments about her weight and romantic partners, and referred to twitter user @RVAwonk, a self-proclaimed feminist scientist and statistics professor, a “stupid ignorant ugly bitch.”

Mr. Stone called for imprisonment of Barack Obama, claiming the former president is responsible for wiretapping Donald Trump’s phones, a reference to an equally puzzling series of tweets sent by Mr. Trump himself early Saturday morning.

In perhaps the most shocking tweet of the evening, which appears to now be removed, Stone even suggested having collaborated with an enemy nation in the WikiLeaks scandal that rocked the presidential election last November. Stone tweeted that he “never denied perfectly legal back channel to Assange who indeed had the goods” on Hillary Clinton, using hashtag #CrookedHillary in a throwback to a familiar campaign motif.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/unh … 65b844b44f

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Wow dude, this is the swan song for Trump.  The entire things going to collapse. I read an article that said Trump was livid Thrusday night over the Sessions recusal. Staffers hadn't seen him so angry and supposedly he got into it with Priebus. I think the GOP is going to distance themselves and let him fall. Be curious if there's even the smallest amount on Pence in this. He seems casual and one who behind closed doors Trump likes, but picks on in a little brother/friend kinda way. Would he be vocal and outspoken during these wiretappings if he's brought up or on record? Succession could make Paul Ryan fill in ?

Stone did go crazy, in reading trends came across this:

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Chris Wallace on FNS played a clip of Chris Coons (D-DE) who claimed there are transcripts out there showing collusion. He was interviewing Sen Tom Cotton (R-ARK) of the Senate Intelligence Committe who said he 'won't get into what they do or don't have transcripts of'. Sounded like there's definitely transcripts out there being read.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

tick....tock....tick....tock........

Hear that? Do you hear the sand dropping through the hour glass?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow dude, this is the swan song for Trump.  The entire things going to collapse. I read an article that said Trump was livid Thrusday night over the Sessions recusal. Staffers hadn't seen him so angry and supposedly he got into it with Priebus. I think the GOP is going to distance themselves and let him fall. Be curious if there's even the smallest amount on Pence in this. He seems casual and one who behind closed doors Trump likes, but picks on in a little brother/friend kinda way. Would he be vocal and outspoken during these wiretappings if he's brought up or on record? Succession could make Paul Ryan fill in ?

Stone did go crazy, in reading trends came across this:

[/embed]

Ya know what these tweets feel like to me? It's like a drunk text or FB post....

Trump doesn't drink so he can't use that excuse....but everyone else?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Interesting, James Clapper former head of Intelligence was on Meet The Press. He seemed to say he "denys" there was any wiretapping of Trump Tower, both legal and illegal. Also said the government never went to get a warrant for one, pretty much denied they did so. Tough to read between the lines on that, but my guess is they weren't literally spying on Trump per se, but tapping in overseas on Russian associates, and in the course of those investigations the Trump team came into the mix.

Funny, at the end tho he was asked 'Do you think you'll be appearing in any Senate hearings regarding this?"  and he responded "There's no doubt" lol.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I was watching that whole twitter thing unfold. The lady he went after I'm familiar with. One of the tweets Stone made said he had access to Assange and Wikileaks, then deleted it. Did I mention Stone has real strong ties to Russia?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Board footer