You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Ding ding ding. Give this man the grand prize.

Democratic leadership is already backing down the impeachment nonsense. Dems are going to look as retarded as Maddow with the tax returns when/if Mueller comes back with nothing. Though some people's gut feelings won't admit they were wrong.

More nonsense. No one is backing down. No matter what the probe finds, he's unfit to be president, that's why he will be impeached. Or resign. There's absolutely nothing to say I'm wrong about, he's crying over the investigation. Everyone else is happy about it but him. You're talking out of your ass yet again.

Do you understand how impeachment works?  High crimes and misdemeanors. Not because the rabid left is a bunch of crying toddlers.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/u … eport.com/

They're worried birthers like you are going to fuck the party.

25th amendment:
"In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected."

Just let Trump keep being Trump. smile

misterID

misterID wrote:

Double post

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

He's perfect for our culture. He's not going anywhere.

IMO Trump will be gone before the year is up.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

More nonsense. No one is backing down. No matter what the probe finds, he's unfit to be president, that's why he will be impeached. Or resign. There's absolutely nothing to say I'm wrong about, he's crying over the investigation. Everyone else is happy about it but him. You're talking out of your ass yet again.

Democrats take an adult approach to this = "backing down."

But at the same time everybody is picking on Trump and everything is exaggerated. Poor Trump can't do anything without everybody "freaking out." Poor Trump! Everybody is soooo mean to him.

Ummm....OK.

Sorry to break it, but real news is reported about Trump consistently. Why is this? Well mostly it's from something incredibly stupid Trump says or does. Now that he's pissed enough people off, we're seeing leaks coming from the White House and our intelligence community about this investigation. Which yield even more outlandish actions on his part.

In the meantime articles are posted from: Wall Street Journal, Forbes, LA Times, Washington Post, NYT, Bloomberg etc...yet Flagg seems to be under the impression everybody is posting articles from "Mother Jones." I don't know where he sees all this. Maybe he should have his head examined. Or his eyesight at the very least.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

No, you guys have been claiming Trump is guilty for months.  ID is talking about impeachment.  Where he said that "no one was backing down from impeachment."  You guys bit off more than you can chew.  You're not acting like adults, you're behaving like paranoid basement dwellers.  Refer back to the "pee tapes" if you need a refresher on how "adult and reasonable" you all acted.

Now the Democratic leadership knows they need to scale it back, or they're going to be continue to be looked at as bunch of partisan hystericals.  When Mueller comes back and says Trump didn't collaborate with Putin, will all of you apologize and admit you were in Birther/conspiracy land?

misterID

misterID wrote:

The pee dossier was never EVER discredited. Sorry. Yes, I think he's mentally unfit specifically because of that meeting. Reagan, H. W. Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama never EVER had a meeting like that. They would have never EVER agreed to a meeting Putin set up in the oval office. They would never EVER gone along with his conditions. They would never EVER ban American press from that meeting and allowed Russian state media in. They would never EVER allowed a known spy who was the person who got your national security advisor fired to be part of that meeting, especially by trying to sneak him in to said meeting. And they never EVER just mindlessly gave up classified info without talking it over with intelligence.

Sawwy. sad

More like, when he resigns or is impeached, are you going to admit you're wrong and just a right wing shill, or try to spin it that you were right all along for not voting for him?

More stuff: Trump reportedly bragged to Russians that he fired "nutjob" Comey to ease the investigation. One of his inner circle is now a person of interest in Mueller's Russia probe. Hate to pull a Randall, but I told you the leaks were going to go crazy once he fired Comedy...

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

The pee dossier was never EVER discredited. Sorry. Yes, I think he's mentally unfit specifically because of that meeting. Reagan, H. W. Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama never EVER had a meeting like that. They would have never EVER agreed to a meeting Putin set up in the oval office. They would never EVER gone along with his conditions. They would never EVER ban American press from that meeting and allowed Russian state media in. They would never EVER allowed a known spy who was the person who got your national security advisor fired to be part of that meeting, especially by trying to sneak him in to said meeting. And they never EVER just mindlessly gave up classified info without talking it over with intelligence.

Sawwy. sad

More like, when he resigns or is impeached, are you going to admit you're wrong and just a right wing shill, or try to spin it that you were right all along for not voting for him?

More stuff: Trump reportedly bragged to Russians that he fired "nutjob" Comey to ease the investigation. One of his inner circle is now a person of interest in Mueller's Russia probe. Hate to pull a Randall, but I told you the leaks were going to go crazy once he fired Comedy...

Trump may truly believe that he didn't do anything wrong. But that doesn't mean that he didn't...

I don't think the people who back Trump will ever criticize him for any reason. Even if he does go down, they'll keep spouting the same BS...'liberal media,' 'snowflakes,' and all the like...

Part of being Trump (and a supporter) means never admitting you're wrong and never backing down.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Right now there no crime being investigated. In fact even if there was evidence that the Trump Camp and Russia timed some dumps, that still isn't a crime. Just saw Alan Dershowitz on TV (Hillary Voter) say he must call it like he sees it and right now there is no Federal Crime Being alledged. Poor political decisions. Some possible leaking on both sides? Maybe. But no federal crime. And unless he tore up a subpoena or destroyed evidence, no obstruction of justice and he has the right to fire Comey. So in the end he feels this helps trump.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Sawwy. sad

Trump may truly believe that he didn't do anything wrong. But that doesn't mean that he didn't...

I don't think the people who back Trump will ever criticize him for any reason. Even if he does go down, they'll keep spouting the same BS...'liberal media,' 'snowflakes,' and all the like...

Part of being Trump (and a supporter) means never admitting you're wrong and never backing down.

The irony here is palpable.  Comey is testifying publicly next week.  Then we'll know if Trump pressured him to quit looking into anything or anyone.  If not, once again you guys will move the goal post.  If Comey says Trump asked him to drop an investigation, then we can start to have a discussion about any wrong doing on Trump's part.

We've gone from piss tapes, to Trump worked with Putin, to maybe someone in Trump's staff worked with Russia.  Where will the goal be next week.

misterID

misterID wrote:

You're making all of that up. Per usual. That's not how any of that went down. We very much were skeptical of pee tapes and I stated more than once that I didn't think Trump personally worked with Putin on this thing.

Board footer