You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well that makes more sense. I respect that take more. Makes more sense than he has some brilliant plan to collude with the Russians.

Nobody here has said that.

If anything, I'd speculate that he has ties to Russia financially, including but not limited to (which is documented) Russian mobsters.

I also find it likely that Russia saw him as somebody easy to control, and that's why they wanted him to win the election. We already know that they worked to get him elected, and they did that for a reason.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Trump is bringing this all on himself. I don't know what's been proven false that you feel I'm pushing or accepting as fact. And I can't find any Comey quote about letting her off the hook because of her lawyers or that she's still under investigation.

Non stop. This is almost entirely Trump's doing.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well that makes more sense. I respect that take more. Makes more sense than he has some brilliant plan to collude with the Russians.

Nobody here has said that.

If anything, I'd speculate that he has ties to Russia financially, including but not limited to (which is documented) Russian mobsters.

I also find it likely that Russia saw him as somebody easy to control, and that's why they wanted him to win the election. We already know that they worked to get him elected, and they did that for a reason.

That's what I meant by Russia having that personality/psychological file on Trump like we do Putin. There was a reason they wanted him to win. The meeting Putin set up in the oval office, and amazingly and horrendously, Trump actually carried out, was an example and the last straw for me. Trump didn't have to personally collude, he is so naive and so easily compromised, whether emotionally and/or mentally, that it makes him unfit.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Russia's US embassy Twitter account.

cuck.png

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-slam … 05881.html

I needed a good laugh. Trump worked with Russia to force Posesta to be a retarded grandmother and give up his password. But like SLC says, I'm a liar and fabricated this entire article in my mind. Though that means SLC is just a figment of my imagination, so does that make me his God?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-slam … 05881.html

I needed a good laugh. Trump worked with Russia to force Posesta to be a retarded grandmother and give up his password. But like SLC says, I'm a liar and fabricated this entire article in my mind. Though that means SLC is just a figment of my imagination, so does that make me his God?

Well you do have the hubris for it.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Bannon's speech was nauseating and a HUGE shit pile of lies. Dear Don, this is what a real President looks and sounds like.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/obama-par … ent-trump/

misterID

misterID wrote:

Really, as someone who adores history to my own detriment sometimes, it is really sad to see what FDR to Reagan helped build, as The American President is no longer the leader of the free world.

I don't get Trump's obsessive adoration for Steve Bannon.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

Really, as someone who adores history to my own detriment sometimes, it is really sad to see what FDR to Reagan helped build, as The American President is no longer the leader of the free world.

He's not?  Who replaced him?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How can you adore history to your own detriment? lol

Are you saying the American ceased to be the leader of the free world after Reagan?

Board footer