You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Re: US Politics Thread

Brett wrote:

Randall, I didn't read your bullshit. You responded exactly how I thought you would with "can you link that claim". You said it. I didn't make it up. Fuck off.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Brett wrote:

Randall, I didn't read your bullshit. You responded exactly how I thought you would with "can you link that claim". You said it. I didn't make it up. Fuck off.

I didn't.  You're not being honest.  And I appreciate you filling in for Mitch.  Have a blessed day.

Brett

Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Brett wrote:

I didn't.  You're not being honest.  And I appreciate you filling in for Mitch.  Have a blessed day.

You absolutely said in the health care discussion earlier (people were saying overweight people should pay more and others brought up how STD's could play into the factor of poor health of in shape people, if anyone seriously wants to find the quote themselves) [I'll edit here so Randy can't "pick me apart" but if you go back to this time, his quote is there on how he'd handle handicapped people]. I just am not going to waste my time and find your quote because even if I did you would say you never wrote it. I'm not that dumb.

And as a hardcore Stephen King fan, you're a disgrace to the man. You lack everything Randall Flagg has.

FlaggMovieSheridan.jpg

Randall Flagg

Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Brett wrote:

You absolutely said in the health care discussion earlier (people were saying overweight people should pay more and others brought up how STD's could play into the factor of poor health of in shape people, if anyone seriously wants to find the quote themselves) [I'll edit here so Randy can't "pick me apart" but if you go back to this time, his quote is there on how he'd handle handicapped people]. I just am not going to waste my time and find your quote because even if I did you would say you never wrote it. I'm not that dumb.

And as a hardcore Stephen King fan, you're a disgrace to the man. You lack everything Randall Flagg has.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … eridan.jpg

No, I didn't. You're either lying or misremembering. And if I'm supposed to be insulted I'm not the enmissary to the crimson king ( I like how you only know the tv version), the guy who destroyed gilead, delain and wiped out the world with Captain Tripps, I'm not.

I know the post you're being dishonest about. But I'll wait for you to find it (your only contribution was America isn't civilized and how great Canada is) and then try to turn that into me saying we should kill all handicap people.

But I'll help you. Neemo and I were discussing a hypothetical American universal healthcare. (Which I said I supported). No apology will be necessary, but it would be appropriate after you find it and realize how wrong you were.

And when you do find it, I'd appreciate if you linked the entire post.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

We've been through this several times.

Nobody here is an angel. Everybody slings it. But only a couple of them cry like little babies about it when others reciprocate. If you can't dish it, don't serve it.

Both these people also give out negative karma, say inflammatory things, and are all around nasty to other posters they disagree with.

Now one of them has threatened to Dox two members here. Letting us know that our clients won't be pleased to read our thoughts on politics.

Get a grip already...

Randall Flagg

After taking photos of me and posting them on his site, I called SLC by his real name:
2yopaab.jpg

But I need to get a grip.  Only one person here has tried to sue someone over posting shit on the internet.  And it wasn't me.

Brett

Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … eridan.jpg

No, I didn't. You're either lying or misremembering. And if I'm supposed to be insulted I'm not the enmissary to the crimson king ( I like how you only know the tv version), the guy who destroyed gilead, delain and wiped out the world with Captain Tripps, I'm not.

I know the post you're being dishonest about. But I'll wait for you to find it (your only contribution was America isn't civilized and how great Canada is) and then try to turn that into me saying we should kill all handicap people.

But I'll help you. Neemo and I were discussing a hypothetical American universal healthcare. (Which I said I supported). No apology will be necessary, but it would be appropriate after you find it and realize how wrong you were.

And when you do find it, I'd appreciate if you linked the entire post.

'

Put the fucking post out there. You fucking know it. I don't post to mislead. You said it. Fucking deal. Why mess with bullshit if you know it? You know it, I know it, that's why I said it. Then post it. I obviously want you to do the work for me because I sure as fuck won't do it for you.

I give you every bit of respect I give everyone else here. So the ball is in your court to prove what I said, as you called it as a lie. So do it.

Randall Flagg

Brett wrote:

Put the fucking post out there. You fucking know it. I don't post to mislead. You said it. Fucking deal. Why mess with bullshit if you know it? You know it, I know it, that's why I said it. Then post it. I obviously want you to do the work for me because I sure as fuck won't do it for you.

I give you every bit of respect I give everyone else here. So the ball is in your court to prove what I said, as you called it as a lie. So do it.

Here it is:

Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

We're going to end up with some kind of single payer system, most likely based on income, at some point.

I understated how much the med industry got off my father. I forgot to mention he had dialysis treatments which cost 30 grand a month for 5 years. Don't get me started on how crooked the dialysis industry is. John Oliver had a great segment on it.

I'd be ok with universal healthcare if people had to comply under law.  You can't have a system that allows people to behave and procreate without impunity and expect others to cover it.  There always has to be a co-pay, even if it's $10 to discourage people from abusing the system.  Federalize all medical records and have them accessible and shared across all institutions.  No more doctor shopping to get more pain meds or adderall. 

If people want health care to be an obligation from the government, then the government has an obligation to police the health related activity of its citizens.  If I were emperor, that'd also mean babies with retardation or extreme disabilities/deformities would never come to term and you 90 year old nana wouldn't be getting chemo to treat her breast cancer.  But i have a feeling anyone who tried to apply that approach to health care would be lynched.  When Palin tried to scare people with "death panels", I always thought "good, we should decide if we want to spend millions so some 90 year old gets 15 more months of life in hospice care."

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 20#p303520

So are you going to apologize and admit you're wrong?  That I never said anything about killing all disabled people?  Or is a post about if I were emperor we wouldn't bring babies into the world with " retardation or extreme disabilities/deformities" the same as " two months ago he was talking about how all handicapped people should be killed".  Now who looks like a fool?

You're free to argue that bringing a mentally retarded baby or severely deformed baby into the world isn't cruel.  You're also free to argue that the taxpayer should be on the hook for providing care for life to someone who is going to have a miserable quality of life.  I'm free to disagree.  But you're not allowed to claim that I ever claimed all handicapped people should be killed, then post several times calling me a liar and telling me to fuck off when I correct you.

Brett

Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Brett wrote:

Here it is:

Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

We're going to end up with some kind of single payer system, most likely based on income, at some point.

I understated how much the med industry got off my father. I forgot to mention he had dialysis treatments which cost 30 grand a month for 5 years. Don't get me started on how crooked the dialysis industry is. John Oliver had a great segment on it.

I'd be ok with universal healthcare if people had to comply under law.  You can't have a system that allows people to behave and procreate without impunity and expect others to cover it.  There always has to be a co-pay, even if it's $10 to discourage people from abusing the system.  Federalize all medical records and have them accessible and shared across all institutions.  No more doctor shopping to get more pain meds or adderall. 

If people want health care to be an obligation from the government, then the government has an obligation to police the health related activity of its citizens.  If I were emperor, that'd also mean babies with retardation or extreme disabilities/deformities would never come to term and you 90 year old nana wouldn't be getting chemo to treat her breast cancer.  But i have a feeling anyone who tried to apply that approach to health care would be lynched.  When Palin tried to scare people with "death panels", I always thought "good, we should decide if we want to spend millions so some 90 year old gets 15 more months of life in hospice care."

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 20#p303520

So are you going to apologize and admit you're wrong?  That I never said anything about killing all disabled people?  Or is a post about if I were emperor we wouldn't bring babies into the world with " retardation or extreme disabilities/deformities" the same as " two months ago he was talking about how all handicapped people should be killed".  Now who looks like a fool?

Randall...

Randall Flagg

Brett wrote:

Randall...

Is that you admitting you were wrong?

Board footer