You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Re: US Politics Thread

Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Brett wrote:

Randall...

Is that you admitting you were wrong?

You bolded yourself to guilt...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Brett wrote:

Randall...

Ahh, thanks for being an adult and admitting I didn't say anything about all handicapped people should be killed.  Very adult of you.  Bye now.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Ahh, thanks for being an adult and admitting I didn't say anything about all handicapped people should be killed.  Very adult of you.  Bye now.

You just completely lost and were made a fool of. But I will shake your fucking hand man and look you in the eye and say it's even. Just stop being such a dick. We're all in this together.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

After taking photos of me and posting them on his site, I called SLC by his real name:
http://i65.tinypic.com/2yopaab.jpg

But I need to get a grip.  Only one person here has tried to sue someone over posting shit on the internet.  And it wasn't me.

Frightening and Sad that you keep this stuff...

Randall Flagg

When someone threatens to sue me, I click save. If that's crazy or frightening to you, I hope you never have someone threaten to sue you by calling them by their legal name and attempting to ruin your military career. And tell lies how he caught you outside of their house.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Of course he left out that he posted my real name on HTGTH....which of course was purely on accident and with zero malice.

Randall Flagg

I said it at the top of my post. I'm not denying it. Are you denying you took my private photos and posted them at your site?

Malice is a bit strong, but yea I was an asshole. I apologized for it then, and I'll do so now. I'm still waiting for you to apologize for taking and putting my photos on your site.

And yes, I saved the webpage too. Like I said, I take threats very seriously.

But nothing I did was illegal then and you knew it. You just wanted to scare a 24 year old who was terrified of getting in trouble for internet bullshit and getting kicked out of the army.

Again, it all tied back to Brody. He just looked up who your website was registered to. It's public domain. If you look up this site, it'll show whomever registered the domain. Presumably Lofton.

Anyway, I've made my point.  I'd appreciate if you didn't repeatedly call me a liar when you know I'm trying to be as logical as possible in my posts. I'm not interested in fighting with you or Mitch. I actually have respect for the entrepreneurial spirit you both have. I wish I had the balls to work for myself and take that risk. But I don't.

We had some good discussions when Obama was in office at here and your site.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I said it at the top of my post. I'm not denying it. Are you denying you took my private photos and posted them at your site?

Total BS. I only posted them on gay dating sites.

Randall Flagg

That's okay. I post them there too.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Come on guys, Hillary has a reset button, I say we use it.

hillary-lavrov-reset.jpg

Board footer