You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

I'm guessing maybe it's Manafort this Monday. The maid should be safe.

Anybody else wanna guess who might be doing the perp walk?

https://media.giphy.com/media/FmvIoLHf5njA4/giphy.gif

Podesta probably. The IT guy Schultz hired and tried to flee.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Flynn.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Roger Stone went so bonkers, Twitter just banned his account.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am watching the Sunday news. 

Media Buzz on Fox, this Howie Kurts guy seems very objective. I don’t see a bias here.

I then turn on AM Joy where Joy Reid talk how Fox News is pushing fake stories and is pro trump blah blah blah, what a mother Fucking hypocrite. SHE IS FUCKING 100% ANTI TRUMP pro left wing Obama Clinton shit etc. Then she attacks anyone that says anything on her show that says HRC or the Dems did something wrong. I cannot believe her over the top biased ass can even have a show. She has so much hate and anger in her. She is all about attacking Bill O’Rielly YET, says NOTHING about her co worker Mark Halpern that has 12 accusers of Sexual harassment.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video … e_rug.html

Look at this fucking hypocrite discuss Trump and his woman issues. Hahahaha what a fucking joke.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I’m not following Ll this but holy fuck Fox News has been screaming “HILLARY” for decades. I’ve stopped listening...

It’s assanine.

At the end of the day, isn’t that why you have a whole grand jury situation? Basically filters out any questionable charges or personal biases.

You’ve had decades to take Hillary down and if there something there you would’ve done it by now.

That’s the only hypocrisy I see here. I stopped listening to Fox news decades ago. And if I hear it from FOXNews I pretty much know not to listen to it anymore.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

I’m not following Ll this but holy fuck Fox News has been screaming “HILLARY” for decades. I’ve stopped listening...

It’s assanine.

At the end of the day, isn’t that why you have a whole grand jury situation? Basically filters out any questionable charges or personal biases.

You’ve had decades to take Hillary down and if there something there you would’ve done it by now.

That’s the only hypocrisy I see here. I stopped listening to Fox news decades ago. And if I hear it from FOXNews I pretty much know not to listen to it anymore.

Lynch asked Comey not to go after Clinton. Comey wrote his statement before the investigation was over.

For people who believe Trump colluded with Putin, you sure have a high suspension of disbelief for your own party.

We now know the DNC and Clinton hired a foreign intelligence agent to create dirt on Trump. Steele wasn’t involved when the “unnamed GOP candidate” was involved with fusion. You guys screamed at the wind about treason. Own that. Stay consistent. Cause if you think the public is going to forget about James Brown and every other yahoo the media gave a platform, you’re badly mistaken. But I have no doubt those who though 9/11 was an inside job will never deviate from the conspiracy. It’s in their blood.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If Hillary has done anything wrong I'm sure there will be charges. The GOP has spent how many years and millions of our dollars trying to "lock her up" exactly? Go for it.

It doesn't absolve the Trump orbit of anything, so there should be no "yeah, but... Hillary!"

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

If Hillary has done anything wrong I'm sure there will be charges. The GOP has spent how many years and millions of our dollars trying to "lock her up" exactly? Go for it.

It doesn't absolve the Trump orbit of anything, so there should be no "yeah, but... Hillary!"

Would be great if Muller brought charges against say Flynn and also someone in the Hillary camp. To me that will show he isn’t playing favorites. And we all know people fucked up on both sides.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It’s assanine.

Lynch asked Comey not to go after Clinton. Comey wrote his statement before the investigation was over.

For people who believe Trump colluded with Putin, you sure have a high suspension of disbelief for your own party.

We now know the DNC and Clinton hired a foreign intelligence agent to create dirt on Trump. Steele wasn’t involved when the “unnamed GOP candidate” was involved with fusion. You guys screamed at the wind about treason. Own that. Stay consistent. Cause if you think the public is going to forget about James Brown and every other yahoo the media gave a platform, you’re badly mistaken. But I have no doubt those who though 9/11 was an inside job will never deviate from the conspiracy. It’s in their blood.

What we know is that the line of information goes back to Clinton and the GOP.

I own that, I guess.

Board footer