You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Looks like Carter Page should have used an attorney.

This guy contradicted himself numerous times, provided multiple bombshells that implicated Sessions, Manafort, Junior, Trump etc and confirmed many aspects of the Steele dossier along the way. Most of all his testimony showed everybody was lying about their dealings with the Russians.

What was confirmed?  Do you have any article to link or will you ignore this and call me a liar when I say you’ve never supported that claim?

What did he do exactly that was a bombshell? I know you don’t like being “pinned” down with a stance.

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:

The Dossier. Holy fuck, when are people with common sense going to stop talking about this. Whether you hate Trump love Trump, hate Hillary love Hillary, are a far right-wing conservative or an extreme left-wing liberal look at facts. The facts are this Russian investigation has been going on for 19 months and nothing has implicated Donald Trump directly. The facts are the dossier was completely created by a member of the same company in which Hillary and her cronies sold US Uranium to which somehow well over $300 million made its way into the Clinton Foundation. And of which Hillary and company paid the same company millions for the drawn up dossier. Back door deal much?

And if none of that were true. Does everyone believe that Mueller is so incompetent that after having unrestricted ability to look into every orifice of Donald Trump's entire life that after 19 months all he could really come back with was money laundering in the Ukraine by two former Trump Associates who were fired well before the investigation began? 19 months of an investigation and all we have is two money laundering charges that have nothing to do with Donald Trump.

So whether you like him or you hate him, or you like her or you hate her, it would be a much better conversation to stop looking at it from personal points of view and whether or not you want to rant and Rave about how much you hate Hillary or you want to rant and Rave about how Trump is going to destroy the world. Speak rationally with some thought and an idea and it'll come off better than lunatic ramblings.

And lastly in response to several postings, I would like to say that I, with 100% certainty hope that the atrocities that took place against American soldiers, American CIA operatives and US civilian workers in Benghazi, will zee a grand jury some day. I hope With all sincerity that all the family members and get another day in court in front of a non-biased judge. When you look at all the facts nothing can be painted more clear than the fact that a decison was made to cover up an illegal op. And the easiest way to cover up that illegal operation was to allow our people to be slaughtered. If they were all dead, our Secretary of State at the time would have had no one to answer to. And that's what she did, and that's what happened. Except she didn't expect anyone to get out alive because she didn't send them any help. And it's only a miracle some did.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

The Dossier. Holy fuck, when are people with common sense going to stop talking about this. Whether you hate Trump love Trump, hate Hillary love Hillary, are a far right-wing conservative or an extreme left-wing liberal look at facts. The facts are this Russian investigation has been going on for 19 months and nothing has implicated Donald Trump directly. The facts are the dossier was completely created by a member of the same company in which Hillary and her cronies sold US Uranium to which somehow well over $300 million made its way into the Clinton Foundation. And of which Hillary and company paid the same company millions for the drawn up dossier. Back door deal much?

And if none of that were true. Does everyone believe that Mueller is so incompetent that after having unrestricted ability to look into every orifice of Donald Trump's entire life that after 19 months all he could really come back with was money laundering in the Ukraine by two former Trump Associates who were fired well before the investigation began? 19 months of an investigation and all we have is two money laundering charges that have nothing to do with Donald Trump.

So whether you like him or you hate him, or you like her or you hate her, it would be a much better conversation to stop looking at it from personal points of view and whether or not you want to rant and Rave about how much you hate Hillary or you want to rant and Rave about how Trump is going to destroy the world. Speak rationally with some thought and an idea and it'll come off better than lunatic ramblings.

And lastly in response to several postings, I would like to say that I, with 100% certainty hope that the atrocities that took place against American soldiers, American CIA operatives and US civilian workers in Benghazi, will zee a grand jury some day. I hope With all sincerity that all the family members and get another day in court in front of a non-biased judge. When you look at all the facts nothing can be painted more clear than the fact that a decison was made to cover up an illegal op. And the easiest way to cover up that illegal operation was to allow our people to be slaughtered. If they were all dead, our Secretary of State at the time would have had no one to answer to. And that's what she did, and that's what happened. Except she didn't expect anyone to get out alive because she didn't send them any help. And it's only a miracle some did.

See...you seemed to make a lot a great point there until the last paragraph. I think you just exposed yourself as being pretty biased.

How can you say that the Trump investigation that's been going on for 19 months (really only since Mueller took over imho, what's that been 6-7 months) has turned up nothing but a 5 year investigation into Hillary needs to be escalated into a grand jury situation?

You've had five years to do this...and you cant...you still can't. At the very least that mean you can't prove it...even if your theory is entirely accurate. Some of what you wrote in that last paragraph are assertions that have no proof. It sounds like the rantings and ravings of a Sean Hannity.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

See...you seemed to make a lot a great point there until the last paragraph. I think you just exposed yourself as being pretty biased.

How can you say that the Trump investigation that's been going on for 19 months (really only since Mueller took over imho, what's that been 6-7 months) has turned up nothing but a 5 year investigation into Hillary needs to be escalated into a grand jury situation?

You've had five years to do this...and you cant...you still can't. At the very least that mean you can't prove it...even if your theory is entirely accurate. Some of what you wrote in that last paragraph are assertions that have no proof. It sounds like the rantings and ravings of a Sean Hannity.

I agree with everything you said except Hannity. SLC would have been a much better example.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

This guy contradicted himself numerous times, provided multiple bombshells that implicated Sessions, Manafort, Junior, Trump etc and confirmed many aspects of the Steele dossier along the way. Most of all his testimony showed everybody was lying about their dealings with the Russians.

What was confirmed?  Do you have any article to link or will you ignore this and call me a liar when I say you’ve never supported that claim?

What did he do exactly that was a bombshell? I know you don’t like being “pinned” down with a stance.

Well, let's see jackass.... If I put up the numerous links to this story (which can be found by you in 2 seconds via Google) then you'd simply deny the testimony that took place, twist things around and pivot. If I choose not to provide any links for you (which I'm under zero obligation to do, while discussing this) then you'd deny the testimony that took place. Either way it's a waste of time.

Page's testimony did wonders for Mueller and sunk Trump and his administration. I said before that Page must be a moron to testify without an attorney, after reading highlights from his testimony, I must wonder if he's all there mentally. What a foolish man.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Hillary has been investigated exhaustively. Nothing came of it. Because nothing was there. Even when lead entirely by Republican committees (could you imagine if we had an entirely Democrat committee investigating Trump? Please.) it produced nothing more than talking points for the right wing.

Trump's investigation has yielded 3 arrests thus far. One of whom is working with Mueller and is believed to have been taping conversations over the last couple of months. Flynn is on the cusp of being arrested, as is his son. Sessions clearly has committed perjury. Page's testimony shows that Trump's entire team knew about his trips to Russia/Kremlin, was in constant contact with Russia, and was willing to "get dirt" on Hillary in exchange for favorable policies towards Russia.

What we have right now are people who don't read. That's not my problem and it shouldn't be yours either.  I'm not going to waste my time arguing reality with people (we have various testimony, arrests, and records of the Trump admin speaking.)  You either accept what is happening, or you remain in denial.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Well, let's see jackass.... If I put up the numerous links to this story (which can be found by you in 2 seconds via Google) then you'd simply deny the testimony that took place, twist things around and pivot. If I choose not to provide any links for you (which I'm under zero obligation to do, while discussing this) then you'd deny the testimony that took place. Either way it's a waste of time.

Page's testimony did wonders for Mueller and sunk Trump and his administration. I said before that Page must be a moron to testify without an attorney, after reading highlights from his testimony, I must wonder if he's all there mentally. What a foolish man.

No dude. You post crazy nonsense, like Page sunk Trump. What did he say?  You ignore the question and deflect by saying “google” it. I have. Nothing pops up. So I try to engage you in a discussion and learn whom said or claimed something.

It’s clear to me you’re just angry at Trump and act hysterical anytime a Republican is in office. Nothing you say is remotely informed and I don’t understand how you feel comfortable making the assertions you make.

But hey, prove me wrong. Link that NY Times article that has the bomb shell. The one with a named source and links evidence. You’ve NEVER done that. Calling me a liar or any other name doesn’t make you right, more informed, or any less of the guy who posted Alex jones articles for years while Bush was in office. Notice any similarity between your unfounded claims now and how sure you were/are Bush was behind 9/11. You have the same standard of evidence then as you do now. That says something.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Only thing I can think of regarding Page not having a lawyer is that he admitted to be open & work with Mueller, and was granted immunity. Otherwise, yeah makes no sense at all.

Virginia has what I heard was expected to be a close Governors race, will be interesting to see the results. I saw the Rep candidate was told of Trumps endorsement & he pretty obviously pivoted saying 'Well that's good because what I'm looking to do is help VA economy, create jobs, and lower taxes' kinda avoiding Trumps name. NJ also had a Gov race but that isn't expected to be close.

Randall Flagg

I’d be shocked if a Republican won VA. Their outgoing governor is Democratic and they went Clinton in the election and Obama in at least one if not both of his.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’d be shocked if a Republican won VA. Their outgoing governor is Democratic and they went Clinton in the election and Obama in at least one if not both of his.

I would agree...although it will likely be close...we're talking about the capitol of the confederacy don't forget. The hotbed of Democrat voters is from DC's urban sprawl and spillover.

Hillary didn't win by a ton either.

https://www.270towin.com/historical-pre … elections/

Interestingly, the last time Virginia voted for a Republican for president was Bush II....prior to that it has voted for the Republican candidate consistently since the early 1960s.

Board footer