You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Looks like one of the Moore accusers admits the yearbook was a fake. Tell me again that women aren’t making up at least some of these stories. But let’s ruin the life of anyone accused!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It was only the date & restaurant which she added. I'm not sure it says if she added it recently, or back then kinda like how people would write the date & location on the back of photographs. Still, you're right though, doesn't help their case omitting key information like that. Then again, she could've cited 'Attorney/Client privelege' like our non-lawyer President & his son in an effort to maintain transparency. smile

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Looks like one of the Moore accusers admits the yearbook was a fake. Tell me again that women aren’t making up at least some of these stories. But let’s ruin the life of anyone accused!

I’ve never seen things your way the way i have for the past 24 hours.

I loath Trump but the Democrats look so weak right now. Their strategy is to do what? Be a martyr?

They’ll lose in Alabama next week and then what? Even if they win - and that’s a big IF,they’re right back where they started.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Problem with Moore is he is a fucking idiot regardless of the sexual shit. He is Fucking terrible.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Another school shooting yesterday. Three kids dead. We sure are fucked up as a country. This is the new normal.

In the meantime, Congress/NRA are looking to pass the gun reciprocity act, which makes it easier to carry concealed across state lines. Yippie.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Problem with Moore is he is a fucking idiot regardless of the sexual shit. He is Fucking terrible.

What are you gonna do SG? Are you even gonna vote or what about that independent guy you shared.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What are you gonna do SG? Are you even gonna vote or what about that independent guy you shared.

Col. Lee Busby, he seems like a good man.

Doug Jones is so dumb. He would have this LOCKED UP, had he never said that he was fine with Late Term Abortions. All he had to be like was Joe Mancha, but no, he goes full retard and says he supports late term abortions.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Col. Lee Busby, he seems like a good man.

Doug Jones is so dumb. He would have this LOCKED UP, had he never said that he was fine with Late Term Abortions. All he had to be like was Joe Mancha, but no, he goes full retard and says he supports late term abortions.

Well, i mean...i didn’t even know there were Democrats in Alabama. It’s just   fantastic that the only Democrat running is for late term abortions and possibly might be for post birth abortions as well.

That’ll play well in the sticks...as they say on the Simpsons.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I’m just glad some of you are coming around and haven’t drank the Kool aid. Maybe if this shit costs the Dems the midterms they’ll finally purge the Stein/Sanders types from the party.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Everyone will soon come to the middle I hope. Dems and Reps. We are all reasonable people here. The shit is getting out of hand.

Board footer