You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Doug Jones is clearly an honorable man with integrity. The other choice is a guy who dresses like Howdy Doody and likes to fuck teenage girls. I mean Christ already, what's so difficult here? Republicans should have denounced this across the board...but nope. That says everything you need to know about the current state of the GOP.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

Doug Jones is clearly an honorable man with integrity. The other choice is a guy who dresses like Howdy Doody and likes to fuck teenage girls. I mean Christ already, what's so difficult here? Republicans should have denounced this across the board...but nope. That says everything you need to know about the current state of the GOP.

I could have sworn a bunch came out telling him to withdraw if the allegations are true. Samantha Bee must not have covered that.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What are you gonna do SG? Are you even gonna vote or what about that independent guy you shared.

Col. Lee Busby, he seems like a good man.

Doug Jones is so dumb. He would have this LOCKED UP, had he never said that he was fine with Late Term Abortions. All he had to be like was Joe Mancha, but no, he goes full retard and says he supports late term abortions.

Well, i mean...i didn’t even know there were Democrats in Alabama. It’s just   fantastic that the only Democrat running is for late term abortions and possibly might be for post birth abortions as well.

That’ll play well in the sticks...as they say on the Simpsons.

The abortion thing is a killer. The one time you get a candidate with a chance... SG, there is nothing he can do in regards to abortion. Vote for Jones.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Looks like one of the Moore accusers admits the yearbook was a fake. Tell me again that women aren’t making up at least some of these stories. But let’s ruin the life of anyone accused!

Dude, don't exaggerate. She did not say it was fake only that she added notes of the date and location of when and where it was signed, which it clearly looks like. I don't know why you feel the need to make things up, like continuously saying the dossier was proven false when it wasn't.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Looks like one of the Moore accusers admits the yearbook was a fake. Tell me again that women aren’t making up at least some of these stories. But let’s ruin the life of anyone accused!

Dude, don't exaggerate. She did not say it was fake only that she added notes of the date and location of when and where it was signed, which it clearly looks like. I don't know why you feel the need to make things up, like continuously saying the dossier was proven false when it wasn't.

I’m not making anything up. The added information looks identical to the other hand writing. She refused to turn it over to experts or even make it available. She has no credibility. I don’t care, as I said from the start Moore has no business being in office because of his views. But there’s a reason she doesn’t want her claim to be analyzed, just as there’s a reason the DNC refused to let the FBI look at their servers. In my experience, when that happens it’s because the claim being put forward isn’t accurate or is highly exaggerated.

The Dossier wasn’t proven True, and parts of it have been proven false. Since both Obama and our intel agencies said it was crap, I’m inclined to believe them rather than hosts on MSNBC or Mother Jones. How many major stories have the networks botched in the past week?  And you think we should accept their narratives without question.

If Trump pays Russia to create a Dossier on his 2020 opponent, I’ll expect you to believe it’s true too.

Randall Flagg

https://www.axios.com/the-medias-russia … 78886.html

How many people on this forum posted fake news?  How many of their posts were celebratory. How many of them commented that their post was wrong?

That’s the problem. People spread misinformation, then don’t apologize and correct it. These stories reached much further and were more credible than anything Russia posted on Facebook. Seriously, who’s the real enemy of truth?  And why are we pretending their voice is worth any value?  These same groups are the one claiming every man raped a woman.

Start ignoring them.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

How many people on this forum posted fake news?  How many of their posts were celebratory. How many of them commented that their post was wrong?

That’s the problem. People spread misinformation, then don’t apologize and correct it. These stories reached much further and were more credible than anything Russia posted on Facebook. Seriously, who’s the real enemy of truth?  And why are we pretending their voice is worth any value?  These same groups are the one claiming every man raped a woman.

Start ignoring them.

1. A republican supporter walked into a pizza shop with a gun because he read on Facebook that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of there. So it isn't just libs who've followed 'Fake News'. In fact, Facebook itself was under testimony over the paid ads they ran last year, many to be known to have been purchased by Russians.

2. Republicans aren't seeing the forrest thru the trees. You yourself keep claiming "No collusion (yet)."  "Trump not guilty of anything (yet)."...  I mean, where there's smoke theres fire. And look at #2.   subpoenas actually dealt with "people or entities close to Mr. Trump."  I mean, if Manafort or Flynn are subpoena'd, that alone is pretty big news. Were David Axelrod or Chuck Todd subponea'd by the FBI under Obama??  I mean, this investigation is pretty massive in its context, but Repubs keep downplaying it like it's absolutely nothing. You haven't noticed Kushner's been shunned away?  Papadopolous & Flynn have flipped?  Carter Page is speaking free willy nilly like a long term prison sentence is nothing to fear (I'm pretty sure he's been cleared or the Feds told him they're not after him).  Donny Jr keeps somehow getting his name in the hat.  "Trump campaign members" keeps being mentioned?

I agree the media & Dem supporters are shooting themselves in the foot, and keep playing themselves into Trumps "#FakeNews" stump speeches, its amazing. But every few weeks this all has gotten more & more evident yet all I read from repubs is "Nothing yet" like this in itself is normal?!

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Start ignoring them.

1. A republican supporter walked into a pizza shop with a gun because he read on Facebook that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of there. So it isn't just libs who've followed 'Fake News'. In fact, Facebook itself was under testimony over the paid ads they ran last year, many to be known to have been purchased by Russians.

2. Republicans aren't seeing the forrest thru the trees. You yourself keep claiming "No collusion (yet)."  "Trump not guilty of anything (yet)."...  I mean, where there's smoke theres fire. And look at #2.   subpoenas actually dealt with "people or entities close to Mr. Trump."  I mean, if Manafort or Flynn are subpoena'd, that alone is pretty big news. Were David Axelrod or Chuck Todd subponea'd by the FBI under Obama??  I mean, this investigation is pretty massive in its context, but Repubs keep downplaying it like it's absolutely nothing. You haven't noticed Kushner's been shunned away?  Papadopolous & Flynn have flipped?  Carter Page is speaking free willy nilly like a long term prison sentence is nothing to fear (I'm pretty sure he's been cleared or the Feds told him they're not after him).  Donny Jr keeps somehow getting his name in the hat.  "Trump campaign members" keeps being mentioned?

I agree the media & Dem supporters are shooting themselves in the foot, and keep playing themselves into Trumps "#FakeNews" stump speeches, its amazing. But every few weeks this all has gotten more & more evident yet all I read from repubs is "Nothing yet" like this in itself is normal?!

Or more likely, a media hell bent on undermining Trump is creating the smoke. At some point you’re going to have to accept this since the investigations haven’t turned up dick about collusion.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Start ignoring them.

Or more likely, a media hell bent on undermining Trump is creating the smoke. At some point you’re going to have to accept this since the investigations haven’t turned up dick about collusion.

That seems really subjective and emotional even for you.

The bias in media will always be what you choose to or not to report in. That’s inherent. FOX News has its own biases. They don’t tell the whole story....nobody does. With every news organization having its hopefully independentperspective, we can piece together the truth.

The only news organization ignoring and dismissing what’s going on is FOX. That should matter. Everyone else is taking this seriously. While not everything that’s occurring is interesting or worthy of being claimed as news its not up to you alone to decide what’s worth listening to.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Start ignoring them.

Not found dick? How many people have pleaded GUILTY from the investigation? And how many freaking times does it need to be explained to you that the investigation isn't over, it's not going to be quick, and you're not going to know all they found until it's over.

Board footer