You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

"Fox News amends erroneous story claiming Roy Moore accuser 'forged' yearbook signature"

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Looks like one of the Moore accusers admits the yearbook was a fake. Tell me again that women aren’t making up at least some of these stories. But let’s ruin the life of anyone accused!

Dude, don't exaggerate. She did not say it was fake only that she added notes of the date and location of when and where it was signed, which it clearly looks like. I don't know why you feel the need to make things up, like continuously saying the dossier was proven false when it wasn't.

I’m not making anything up. The added information looks identical to the other hand writing. She refused to turn it over to experts or even make it available. She has no credibility. I don’t care, as I said from the start Moore has no business being in office because of his views. But there’s a reason she doesn’t want her claim to be analyzed, just as there’s a reason the DNC refused to let the FBI look at their servers. In my experience, when that happens it’s because the claim being put forward isn’t accurate or is highly exaggerated.

The Dossier wasn’t proven True, and parts of it have been proven false. Since both Obama and our intel agencies said it was crap, I’m inclined to believe them rather than hosts on MSNBC or Mother Jones. How many major stories have the networks botched in the past week?  And you think we should accept their narratives without question.

If Trump pays Russia to create a Dossier on his 2020 opponent, I’ll expect you to believe it’s true too.

The handwriting looks NOTHING similar.

FB-FB-120817-Judge-Moore-Yearbook.jpg
Identical.... One is in cursive the other is not 14

Parts of the dossier were proven TRUE. You ran around here saying the entire thing was discredited for months, so please... Also, there have been charges filed against four people and two guilty pleas in Mueller's investigation that you say hasn't found dick. Just wanted to remind you.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Or more likely, a media hell bent on undermining Trump is creating the smoke. At some point you’re going to have to accept this since the investigations haven’t turned up dick about collusion.

You are somehow privy to Mueller's results so far? That's impressive.

All reports thus far point to collusion from Trump's campaign. There's a reason that Fox News has been hammering "Collusion is not a crime" mantra the last few weeks.

Perhaps there will be no charges of conspiracy against the Trump administration, but I would be shocked if that were the case. Either way, at this point, you know absolutely nothing about what's "turned up", zero, zilch....on the other hand we discuss what's being reported en masse. That's the difference.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I saw someone else resigned from Trumps cabinet...and more resignations are expected in January.

Some of you predicted long ago that there would be much turnover in this administration and that it would likely be by design. I can’t remember who it was who said but i inferred that there was some strategic advantage to the intentional chaos.

Would anyone care to elaborate on this? Does anyone recall?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Disappointed the RNC gave money back to Moore. Fox has Jones up by 10, but every other poll has Moore up. I’m hoping Moore loses big tomorrow.

The left is already doing what I knew they would all along, take the assault allegations and demand Trump resign. Franken was their sacrificial lamb. Luckily the American voters already decided last November and they don’t care about allegations from 30 years ago from women looking for 15 minutes.

Did you see the allegations they renewed this morning?  Trump looked at a woman like a piece of meat at the USA pageant as she was naked “under her robe”.  This is the lunacy of victim politics. A woman is now considered naked if she has a robe on, and we can’t objectify women competing in a fucking beauty pageant. What next, do we stop having to ask students to spell in a spelling bee?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/10/politics/ … index.html

Remember when everyone said Sessions omitting meetings with diplomats as a Senator was evidence of collusion?  Claims of perjury?

Pepperidge Farm and RF remember

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Disappointed the RNC gave money back to Moore. Fox has Jones up by 10, but every other poll has Moore up. I’m hoping Moore loses big tomorrow.

I don't get that Fox poll. It's totally out of left field. Moore has to be up significantly, I think.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/10/politics/ … index.html

Remember when everyone said Sessions omitting meetings with diplomats as a Senator was evidence of collusion?  Claims of perjury?

Pepperidge Farm and RF remember

You keep reframing things to try and win an argument. Nobody said it was "evidence of collusion" but that he omitted them and it was suspicious given the context.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't get that Fox poll. It's totally out of left field. Moore has to be up significantly, I think.

I think tomorrows a complete crapshoot. I think Moore will win, however otoh I bet whoever wins, wins big.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I pretty much expect him to win at this point. Trump recorded his voice for robocalls for Moore too.

Board footer