You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Does anyone think this memo has any merit? I find such a huge chasm between the Dems and GOP weird. I get Nunes and Schiff were both putting a spin on stuff at first.  But this opposition to a memo is alarming. The DoJ’s opposition to its release tell me it’s probably damaging to the government, but do nothing for the case of a rogue FBI agent except let the most extreme conjur up conspiracies. And we don’t need more of that. I hope the Republicans aren’t using a Snowden event to distract from the Obstruction investigation. I guess we’ll see if Trump really wants chaos.

Mitch should be cheering for its release if he wants to see fireworks.

You're gonna have to catch me up RF....my business has been booming lately and the only thing I've had time to watch are mindless episodes of scrubs and family guy.

I've stayed off Twitter and News. Catching up on the Mission Impossible series. So freaking underrated (ignoring 2), and the X-Men series. I'm pretty sure The Wolverine and Logan are better than Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy. Really torn there. I'm also trying to catch up on American Dad and Bob's Burgers.

I don't care if Trump fucked Stormy Daniels. Hearing libs call her a prostitute is pretty hypocritical. Just as much from the silence of the conservatives who would a lost their shit had this been Bill.

I've pretty much been wrong about Trump since he announced his candidacy, I have no idea where this is going. I'm just really disappointed in how far left it looks the dems are going...

If that New Orleans mayor runs for President and gets the nom, which I doubt, I'm voting against him. Period. Fake ass bitch.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Things seem to be happening rapidly now. McCabe out. Trump refused to enact sanctions against Russia again. Kelly basically obstructing  the DOJ. The memo’s coming; whether true or not, if it suggests FBI abuse of wiretaps, Trump could fire Mueller. I’ve actually seen rumors he could do it tomorrow before the SOTU. Melania has had enough. Crazy.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Nothing unusual here, right?

Cripes.

https://twitter.com/eschor/status/958110759489294336

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Things seem to be happening rapidly now. McCabe out. Trump refused to enact sanctions against Russia again. Kelly basically obstructing  the DOJ. The memo’s coming; whether true or not, if it suggests FBI abuse of wiretaps, Trump could fire Mueller. I’ve actually seen rumors he could do it tomorrow before the SOTU. Melania has had enough. Crazy.

We're inching closer to all hell breaking lose IMO.

But:

McCabe's early departure only made things worse for Trump. That's how stupid Trump is.

Just like if he fired Mueller, they'll be another FBI man right behind him with all Mueller's work and Mueller's team at his side. That's how stupid Trump is.

And:

It sure is funny how pro police and law enforcement the GOP was until Mueller started getting close to Putin's little puppet in the White House.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Melania has had enough of what?

Has there ever been a more irrelevant First Lady?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

Omg...does she not know who her husband is by now?

Fool me once shame on you...fool me 239 times, shame on me.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I would love to be the hired gun that goes in and fvcks Melania to keep her happy.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I would love to be the hired gun that goes in and fvcks Melania to keep her happy.

The hired smoking gun ya mean? Lol

You took that in a direction i didn’t expect...sometimes i feel like you might have th sex drive of 17 year old.

Board footer